Speculation: Devils Lines (With What We Have So Far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcbain942*

so when you write bad code things work just dandy huh?

Yeah I don't think so.

debug this thread

That's called a developer bug

as for debugging this thread,

Unless you want me to run a 0day vbulletin exploits on this board, I can get it debug mode if you want me to, don't test me. I have already hacked, Microsoft,America Online and been in wired magazine with my full name doing it legally

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
I don't understand how you can judge someone's performance on a half season. Everything is totally different.

I also don't understand why anyone would want to attempt to figure out lines for this team when each game, heck each period, they're going to be completely different.

Just let the game play out and leave it up to the coaches.

mcbain942*

Clowe Zajac Ryder will make Zajac's numbers far, far worse then last year. Clowe shouldn't be on the ice nearly as much as Zajac and Ryder is too one dimensional. Not to mention that Zajac is a bit of shooter as well, meaning there are no 'play makers' on that line and it is very unbalanced.

Henrique I could really see being the LW on a line of Henrique - Zajac - Kovalchuk. But I'm not sure how the center spot will shake out as that's really what must be figured out before you can pair up wingers.

agreed!

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
my personal ideal?

Kovy - Loki - Henrique
Elias - Zajac - Ryder
Clowe - JJ - Zubrus
CBGB/CBO

Greene - Larsson
Sal - Fayne
Volch - Zid
Harrold

mcbain942*

my personal ideal?

Kovy - Loki - Henrique
Elias - Zajac - Ryder
Clowe - JJ - Zubrus
CBGB/CBO

Greene - Larsson
Sal - Fayne
Volch - Zid
Harrold

I like it, and is what I would go with now.

but what happens if JJ busts?

wait isn't Henrique left handed ? (pretty much one of my side points of the thread about allot of left handers)

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
That's called a developer bug

as for debugging this thread,

Unless you want me to run a 0day vbulletin exploits on this board, I can get it debug mode if you want me to, don't test me. I have already hacked, Microsoft,America Online and been in wired magazine with my full name doing it legally

I'm glad you're a better coder than a hockey GM, but there's no reason to go around so boastful, is there Michael?

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
so many new players, I wanted to play coach but I came up with some blank spots, so I went to "fellow" devil fans and I always meet people that wake up on the wrong side of the bed on here.

People don't leave due to "unintelligent posts" those are moderated. I for one can say its the ones the START the flaming, and the God Mods

There's 3 new players, plus a few rookies. You make it sound like Zajac had such a terrible year last year that he'll never be able to recover from it. Then you put Janssen in a top 9 spot, which is laughable. Before you try to figure out what lines might be, you should have thought a little bit more about it.

Haha...I'm not going to get into that. However, if you think this is true, you obviously haven't seen the slew of posters that have left.

Jiri Bicek

Rusty Shackleford
Feb 16, 2006
Jersey City, NJ
I don't understand how you can judge someone's performance on a half season. Everything is totally different.

I also don't understand why anyone would want to attempt to figure out lines for this team when each game, heck each period, they're going to be completely different.

Just let the game play out and leave it up to the coaches.

Thunder Paw laying down the law

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
People don't leave due to "unintelligent posts" those are moderated. I for one can say its the ones the START the flaming, and the God Mods

If those posts were moderated, why did I let this entire thread exist?

And if you have a problem with a moderator, you can either PM them or an admin/team leader, or email [email protected]

Furthermore, if you have that many issues with the site, you are more than free to go elsewhere. We don't force anyone to post here.

mcbain942*

I'm glad you're a better coder than a hockey GM, but there's no reason to go around so boastful, is there Michael?

1) didn't know this was a "Hockey GM wanna b's only" forum with up to the minute knowledge and yesterdays news is unacceptable to post

2) don't test me ask cj225

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad