GDT: Devils @ Lighting 7PM MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I can't even understand this post. Please write full sentences. This is the problem with Gen z or tiktokers, can't even write things that make sense.

You wrote this on the trade board:
IMG_2566.jpeg

“Quite cringe”? You’re a millennial, right? You have to be pretty young to use that phrase. And you’re lashing out at Gen Z*? Yikes.

*Not a specific one in this case, since I believe @ZachaFlockaFlame is over 26 lol. (I don’t know if he’s an avid TikToker or not tho.)

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
You wrote this on the trade board:
View attachment 801541

“Quite cringe”? You’re a millennial, right? You have to be pretty young to use that phrase. And you’re lashing out at Gen Z*? Yikes.

*Not a specific one in this case, since I believe @ZachaFlockaFlame is over 26 lol. (I don’t know if he’s an avid TikToker or not tho.)
Very holy to make up narratives against people and generations ;)

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Markstrom actually scares me because he seems to have two settings, God Mode or Pants Shitting Meltdown. When the wheels, come off, woof.
He seems to have a bit of that Craig Anderson good one year, bad the next going for him the last 4 years or so. Which means he's probably due for a down year next year.

Reactions: Guttersniped

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
This was a game that we very well could have and should have won.

I'm glad we got a point after trailing 3 to 1 but one thing we have to remember is that Tampa just doesn't seem to be really good this year. They still have a very good core group of players though. If they squeeze in as a wild card team I could see them beating the 1st or 2nd seeded team regardless of who it is. Vitek made some big saves tonight , the 2nd goal was the only realy one where I thought he could of been better on but that Hughes turnover was jist downright bad/comical lol.

Someone has to snap the Panthers' win streak and it very well could be us. A win like that would be big for the current crop of players we have to ice.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
f*** Vitek in his f***in ear

They should have played Daws last night and let Vitek get eaten by the Panthers on Saturday. The Lightning is a much more winnable game right now and Vitek cost us the second point.

And he had not a god damn thing to do with us getting one point.

f***in Marty could have gotten us one point in that game if they decided to dress him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This was a game that we very well could have and should have won.

I'm glad we got a point after trailing 3 to 1 but one thing we have to remember is that Tampa just doesn't seem to be really good this year. They still have a very good core group of players though. If they squeeze in as a wild card team I could see them beating the 1st or 2nd seeded team regardless of who it is. Vitek made some big saves tonight , the 2nd goal was the only realy one where I thought he could of been better on but that Hughes turnover was jist downright bad/comical lol.

Someone has to snap the Panthers' win streak and it very well could be us. A win like that would be big for the current crop of players we have to ice.
I’d like to know what big saves he made. I’m not sure he even faced a shot on the two breakaways. If he did then maybe on one of them. At least one of the two went wide.

The game winner was also bad. It went right under his arm just like the goal that Hughes turned it over did.

That’s now 4 of his last 6 goals under his left/glove arm.

2 last night and both goals in the Chicago game.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Again

f*** Vitek

I wanna post it every five minutes.

He’s solely responsible for one point lost last night and had not one f***in thing to do with the other point.

f*** his stupid wins/loss record too. He deserves a regulation loss for that.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
They already have 21 wins
that is correct they presently have 21 wins. I said with an outstanding coach and staff plus a much better goalies they would add 10 more victories, reducing their present losses from 18 to 8. Their record would be
31-5-3 best case. It would be the best record in the NHL league at this time. Do the math. We lost 5 games by 1 goal. We lost 4 games by 2 goals. That is 9 games we win with better goalies and coaching staff. We have 9 games we lost by more than 2 goals left. I am only suggesting we win 1 of these 9 games. We can do it with better coaching and goalies. You can move the numbers around to different combinations of only ten wins because we would have had better coaching and goalies. I said 10-12, more wins, 11 and 12 would have been a stretch but you must admit while difficult still possible. Have a good one. Digest those numbers 9 loses with 2 or less goals against.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One of the better defensive efforts of the season and that piece of shit still allows 4 goals.

f*** this guy. I’m beyond done with him. If he gets a shutout next week (or even 3 this season) it’ll be a fluke and nothing more.

Market correction. That’s it.

It would be an early birthday present to never see him play not one god damn second more for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad