GDT: Devils at Bruins 19:00 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyr5

Mar 8, 2009
I'll be at the Gahden tonight. Not expecting much though, please surprise me.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Facing a team that we never match up well against. On too of that they just bolstered their squad with a future HoFer who's still got it while we added another senior citizen to our roster that is currently without its MVP.

We are winning this game 3-2.

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
Lets go devils. I think this is being broadcast on NHL network. Looking forward to hearing those blabbering idiots.

"yaaarrmmeaahh yaahhgga"

Just WIN

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I like Jack Edwards... I may be the only one. He's not as biased as people think he's just a crazy hockey fan.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I get the feeling that this game will be either be the beginning of the end or the beginning of the turn around....This is the game either way.

DevilChuk*

I get the feeling that this game will be either be the beginning of the end or the beginning of the turn around....This is the game either way.

Yup. And I'm not necessarily looking for a win/loss to make that distinction for me.

Boston's the better team hands down, so the Devils can play a great game and still lose. Important to play that great game for the next set of games confidence wise though.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN

drain_zps2b0e76c3.jpg

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Yup. And I'm not necessarily looking for a win/loss to make that distinction for me.

Boston's the better team hands down, so the Devils can play a great game and still lose. Important to play that great game for the next set of games confidence wise though.

I totally agree.

DevilChuk*

Fully expecting this game to be the hockey equivalent of a curb stomping.

And not in our favor.

I'm feeling.. weirdly optimistic about this one.

Like my brain is telling me they have no shot winning but my gut just begs to differ. If this Devils team is resilient like they were last year, they fight for this one. If they've already mailed it in, it won't be pretty.

I'm honestly looking forward to this game.. haven't said that about a Bruins game the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad