GDT: Devils at Bruins 19:00 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
I don't get that feeling at all. I think Kadri and Kessel are going to give our slow skating defense corps fits. Thankfully Reimer is shaky but we have to generate decent chances for that to matter.

Well I'm assuming NJ takes their last game into tomorrow. With a little puck luck, I can't see Toronto winning if the Devils play as sharp as they did last night. The chances are going to come. They're due for some goals. It's just bound to happen at some point.

Whatever the case, I hope you're dead wrong. Nothing personal lol.

Captain Lou

Apr 2, 2004
I have thought at least 3 times they were off the schneid....and I've been wrong every time.

1. After the Buffalo home game
2. After the Flyer game.
3. When Marty came back.

I can't let myself think that the 4th time is the charm.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yup .936 seems about right. Does Buffalo play tomorrow? If so I can see them starting Enroth Sunday and it probably wont end well. He was five minutes away from a shutout last time before we finally got our crap together.

No thank god, nor on Monday. Maybe since they have nothing to play for they'll start giving him a few games. Another goalie with huge absurd equipment. Little guy though. I hate when this team has to play a backup because they usually coast through the game. Kinda like every other game we play the Islanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad