Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
370002BB-0156-4ACA-8DAC-B3B40A5F00C1.jpeg

64A16FF1-EEA8-4E5D-ABEB-E2FBC761583F.jpeg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
can someone tell me what happened here? what was being challenged? missed the game like an idiot

The abridged version, the Oilers' tie breaking goal in the third period came on a delayed penalty where Hamilton took a diving swipe at and clearly hit the puck just as the ref was calling the penalty, they didn't blow the whistle on that or a more questionable touch by Hughes in front, the Oilers scored. The Devils challenged possession (which would have given us a penalty and taken the goal off), the refs looked at it for nine minutes then decided...it couldn't be challenged because of reasons.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
can someone tell me what happened here? what was being challenged? missed the game like an idiot

Delayed penalty that resulted in a goal against. Dougie tried to clear the puck and the play wasn't called dead. Jack touched it a few seconds later and it wasn't called dead again and then Edmonton scored.

We tried to challenge the goal shouldn't count because we played the puck, and after 10 minutes the league decided we couldn't challenge that.

Reactions: Comparison Ford

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008

There was a delayed call and Hamilton touched the puck as well as Jack but the play was never blown dead and they scored. Even if it wasn't full control, they always blow the play dead soon as other team touches it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad