Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mako Mikkola

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
It was hard for me to pay attention because I was distracted by the thought "How does Scott Gomez still not know to unbutton his suit jacket when he sits down? He looks like a pear."
I was wondering about that, because he is not the only one. Most of them button up when sitting, including John, Hank and Vallie.

Must be a TV thing.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
I still can't believe from last year to this year, Rangers upgraded from:

Vatrano -> Kane
Strome -> Tarasenko
Copp -> Trocheck
Hunt/Rooney/Reaves/whatever other replacements for Motte/Goodrow -> Vesey/Motte

Nemeth -> Mikkola

And that team made the ECF.
Reverse the strome and Copp.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
The series thread for us and Devils is gone over on the main boards, at least I can't find it. They don't even want to discuss it.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
He still has a way to go but the progress is nice.

I still am hoping for a 40-40 player.

This is true.

The good news is that the series shifts home where even in a letdown scenario you should split and then be up 3-1. Not quite the same as being up 2-0 but heading to Tampa to play a team that has won 2 Cups before.
Kakko is finally shooting the puck, that goal he got a couple weeks ago from a piece out started it imo

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Why are all of these Devils analysts saying that the Devils have to play like they did in the first period of last game. That period was all Vanecek. We were the far better team in that period too.
Yeah, I don't know what game they were watching, the Rangers may have been down 1-0 after the first, but that was still about as perfect a road period in the playoffs as you could hope. Not to mention if Mikkola saw Tarasenko, it's tied 1-1 going into the 2nd.

I was pretty confident going into the 2nd. This team is looking way different from last year. This isn't the first round last year when the Rangers were the young team learning what playoff hockey is about. It's only two games, so I am not going to get ahead of myself, but this is great.

Thanks for checking. I must be blind. 😎
Stay here, it's not worth it.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Each successive playoff win is tougher to achieve. The old saying will never be more prominent than Game 3 of this series.

All the pressure will be on the Rangers to win at home to take a commanding lead. You don't want to give the Devils life, The Devils have nothing to lose. Their backs are already up against the wall. They can't go down 3-0. They know it would be essentially over. But 2-1 would give them life and make this a series.

So this game 3, will be the hardest game for the Rangers to win.

If we could run up the score early, they might just surrender and fold. We need to come out strong and keep the pressure on.

Last edited:

blue425

Apr 14, 2007
NYC
www.streetwars.net
The series thread for us and Devils is gone over on the main boards, at least I can't find it. They don't even want to discuss it.

I see it there. But it has been a shit show and is not really even worth reading lol
Hahaha. That thread was a cesspool last Saturday. Three days before the series even started.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Each successive playoff win is tougher to achieve. The old saying will never be more prominent than Game 3 of this series.

All the pressure will be on the Rangers to win at home to take a commanding lead. You don't want to give the Devils life, The Devils have nothing to lose. Their backs are already up against the wall. They can't go down 3-0. They know it would be essentially over. But 2-1 would give them life and make this a series.

So this game 3, will be the hardest game for the Rangers to win.

If we could run up the score early, they might just surrender and fold. We need to come out strong and keep the pressure on.
Completely agree but I said it will be telling how they play game 2 after a bug game 1 win

If they sit back I'll change my mind but I think they're bring their lunchpails

Get, f***ING, after it

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad