Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA

raw.jpg

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Looks like some of the college guys (Anderson, Walsh, Davies) are paying their way. Unless I'm missing someone, only Hellickson won't be here.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I say if you are in developmental camp then you should still qualify for our prospect poll.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Looks like some of the college guys (Anderson, Walsh, Davies) are paying their way. Unless I'm missing someone, only Hellickson won't be here.

I like how they are willing to do that, but then again if they make the team a plane ticket is pocket change for them lol.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
I have a couple of weeks off, starting next week, and I would really like to attend the 3 Vs 3 scrimmage on the 12th of July. I sent my request but I don't know if it'll be "approved" since I'm from Canada (Montreal).

Has anyone north of the border ever attended such a event?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Joey paying his own way again, I like it.

And yes I was correct when I said that PZ was quoted as saying he would be a part of the camp.

This is a highly anticipated Development Camp for NJD fans.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I have a couple of weeks off, starting next week, and I would really like to attend the 3 Vs 3 scrimmage on the 12th of July. I sent my request but I don't know if it'll be "approved" since I'm from Canada (Montreal).

Has anyone north of the border ever attended such a event?

There will also be a scrimmage next Saturday, though by then there are typically a handful of players held out as precaution for minor injuries.

Maybe a STHer here cant attend and can send you their tickets?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad