GDT: Detroit @ Leafs at 7:00pm April 13 2024... on CBC and SN.. Matthews goes for 70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
Even if Domi feels healthy to play, was there any need? Just rest him. We have depth.

Give him an extra day
Our coach would move him off the first line forever if he misses a game and Marner stapled in his place forever. Toronto Maple Keefes.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I’ve been tired of seeing lyubushkin flub a simple zone exit and have it lead to chances and goals against

Like him as a depth option, but let’s leave him as our #7/8

Both him and Brodie especially on the backhand passes from the d-zone give me heartaches

Rielly-XXX
Beniot-McCabe
Edmundson-Liljegren

if I had to choose between Brodie/Gio/Lyubushkin/Timmins b/c thats all we've got; I'd still pick Boosh over the other 3 next to Rielly though because our options are limited

Rielly-McCabe haven't been paired together even once so doing it in playoffs would be a bit dangerous

Too bad Detroit is hungry. Gonna make it harder for Matthews to score.

Too bad Holl has been a healthy scratch else Matthews and Willy both hit their milestones tonight ;)

:laugh:

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Yup Dallas, Preds and Avs are the only teams I'd be cheering for in the west

Boy you really narrowed it down there! :naughty:

Personally, I don't cheer for any team in *that* conference except the one(s) playing Canadian teams. Seeing any one of Vancouver, Edmonton or Winnipeg win the Cup would be almost as painful as the Habs winning it. Or Ottawa. Thankfully, we haven't had any of those scenarios in a few decades.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
I agree with this, I'd like to get reps in with all 9 d before the playoffs. If you want to give Webber a shot, do it in the last game of the year.

------

It's nice to finally have a lot of depth option in case of injuries.

Domi - Matthews - Bertuzzi
McMann - Tavares - Nylander
Jarnkrok - Holmberg - Marner
Knies - Kampf - Dewar
Option 1- Reaves if we need toughness
Option 2- Robertson if we need scoring
Others - Gregor, Steeves

Rielly - McCabe
Brodie - Liljegren
Benoit - Edmundson
Lyubushkin
Giordano
Timmins
Webber

Sammy
Woll
Jones
Murray
The forward group looks about right.

I think Lybushkin will be with Rielly though.

For me, goaltending is still a coin flip between Woll and Samsonov. Perhaps that's too harsh on Sam, but when he's off, he looks rather bad.

Reactions: authentic

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
If the goalie makes a save on Matthews tonight Domi will knock his block off
If a Detroit goalie makes a save on anyone tonight it will be cause for celebration. Making saves is not really their thing. It's why they will likely miss the playoffs.

Reactions: authentic

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
If a Detroit goalie makes a save on anyone tonight it will be cause for celebration. Making saves is not really their thing. It's why they will likely miss the playoffs.
1713043225010.png

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Tampa Vs Caps
Bruins Vs Pens

interesting games. But same time as the Leafs tonight :(

If the goalie makes a save on Matthews tonight Domi will knock his block off

As he should. Who tf does the goalie think he is?

;)

verdi

Oct 19, 2023
Someone talked to Bert - the derange fu manchu is gone.
Thanks to whomever it was....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad