Pre-Game Talk: Detroit @ edmonton 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Winnable game, I hope they show up to play. I'm keeping true to my word to skip the next one since my viewing was bad luck last game, so I'll be relying on you guys for some updates as the game goes on ;)

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
Is it just me or do the Oilers always play like crap in early games? I want to be optimistic but I don't want this team to let me down once more...

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
HF keeps crashing on me whenever someone links to Twitter in a thread. Anyone else experiencing this?

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Could be Yamamoto's last game before being sent down. I hope they call up Pool Party to take his place.

Peter Mrazek looks like he is in net, he has significantly worse numbers than Howard this year. McDavid burned by him last year for an amazing goal.

4-0 Oilers McDavid, Nuge, Kassian, and Drai score.
Rattie deserves look before Pul

Alowlyoilersfan

Sep 28, 2017
Rattie deserves look befor Pul
agreed. there is also room for smaller skill3d players on this roster with the size we already have. it is too bad for Yamamoto that it didn't go his way, but Rattie could easily take that spot and maybe produce.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
HF keeps crashing on me whenever someone links to Twitter in a thread. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm not crashing but the first page is f***ed. I can read the OP and tweet but it's all gray as you scroll down. 2nd page works fine though. Strange.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Is it just me or do the Oilers always play like crap in early games? I want to be optimistic but I don't want this team to let me down once more...

They always play like crap on Saturdays. haha

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
I'm not sure if this will help the website problems, but firefox + adblock and maybe noscript help with the lagging issues on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille