Confirmed Trade: [DET/PHI] Petr Mrazek (50% retained) for 2018 cndl 4th round pick and 2019 cndl 3rd round pick

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
no i have heard that he's going to try and get dell and SJ as tried and gotten nowhere in re-signing him he wants to be a number one

Why would anyone believe you?

Isles would need to send a goalie back though, flyers took contract and salary and only sent picks.

I would've waived Greiss and sent him to the AHL.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Wait, news broke that they offered Mrazek to the Flyers for a 3rd the other day and the Flyers declined.

Now they'll add in a 4th for this year and make them conditional...

So, they technically gave up MORE? Huh?

Reactions: Cody Webster

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Is this the guy that Philly has been looking for, for the last 20 years? if he is and he could be then this is a steal.

Now the question is what happens to Brian Elliott because I doubt either guy wants to be the backup

Reactions: Morrison

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Is this the guy that Philly has been looking for, for the last 20 years? if he is and he could be then this is a steal.

Now the question is what happens to Brian Elliott because I doubt either guy wants to be the backup

Carter Hart is the guy we've been looking for. Flyers aren't a win now team. We just needed a goalie to hold the load while we limp in to the playoffs.

Reactions: Devonator

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Wait, news broke that they offered Mrazek to the Flyers for a 3rd the other day and the Flyers declined.

Now they'll add in a 4th for this year and make them conditional...

So, they technically gave up MORE? Huh?

Have to wait and see what the conditions are. If the 3rd round pick is under the condition that Mrazek resigns, Detroit very likely is not seeing the 2019 3rd

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
A 26 year old starting goalie...kinda crazy he didn't bring more and even more crazy how the Islanders weren't all over this

Goalies aren’t worth much and Mrazek’s career SV% is .912. That’s not that good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad