Derrick Poulliot Scores first NHL Goal on his First shot

Nei1ey*

Poulliot scores his first goal on his first shot on Luongo with a beautiful wrister, this kid will be an amazing Offensive d-men for years to come :yo:

penguins2946*

I freaking love this kid. He's not getting sent back down.

penguins2946*

Yeah, he likely is. This doesn't make the numbers game any more in his favor.

Hopefully he does well enough to give management enough faith in him to expedite the departure of Martin.

If Maatta is out long term, I could definitely see him sticking with the team. Run with:

Martin-Letang
Despres-Ehrhoff
Scuderi-Pouliot

Would they do that? Probably not, they'd probably run with Dumoulin there first. However, it's not like it's extremely unreasonable. I still think Pouliot's green defensively. He's not making mistakes, but he still looks really tentative right now. That's the reason he'd get sent down, and I don't think I could disagree with that.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
My favorite defenseman in the juniors by a long shot. I loved watching him play for Portland and then Canada at World Juniors.

He reminds me so much of Erik Karlsson.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
That was a beauty of a snipe, he looked great in the 1st period.

Kid's gonna be a stud in this league for a long time.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
2014-12-20-19_27_10.gif

Lemieuxs

Nov 23, 2013
It's not just his ability to score. His passing is amazing as well. He is hitting forwards tape-to-tape out of the zone like he has been playing here for years.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
Good offensive dman and PP QB but he really has to work on his d zone play. Been pretty mediocre defensively at the AHL level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad