Injury Report: Dermott

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Hopefully just a deep bruise. Boeser took a shot of the foot and crawled to the bench. Never missed a game. Hope this is the same thing.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Sucks Dermott took a puck in the foot. I am trying to be optimistic, but slappers on the inside of the foot, usually aren't good, and he looked like,e he couldn't put any weight on it.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
Remember when Laine took a puck off his skate and had to be helped off only to make it back without missing a game?

Lets hope for that.

connormcmuffin

Feb 17, 2018
Was more afraid when Zaitsev put a puck off Marleau's face, the thought of Zaitsev playing big minutes in the playoffs makes me cringe. Hope Travis is back for the playoffs.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
cyKjK2r.gif

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Dammit. Really hope he's fine but even moreso I hope this doesn't hamper him down the line.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Fingers crossed. Good the X-Ray looked positive. But will just have to see how he looks in a day or two. If he's remotely uncomfortable I agree letting him sit until the playoffs.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Nothing showed up on the x-ray and the first day of the playoffs is April 11th, Dermott will be good to go, I hope this is used as an example and it motivates management to sit some of our main guys until the playoffs. There is ZERO point playing our star players in these meaningless 3 games that remain.

You just know garbage organizations like the Sabres and Habs would just love to throw a dirty hit in the final few games to take out one of our stars before the playoffs, don't take that chance, sit them all! bring up half the Marlies roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad