Recalled/Assigned: Derek Forbort Gets the Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this guy will play a game on his call up? Either way, this is a big bonus for him because he is collect an NHL salary regardless if he plays right? That's gotta be cool. You get called up, practice with the guys for a few games and make a couple hundred grand in the process.

Oh and hamburgers!

If you're in Long Beach, try the MVP Grill. They only cost $5-$6 though. And no foie gras burgers there.

driller1

Dry Island Reject
Feb 4, 2010
I wonder if this guy will play a game on his call up? Either way, this is a big bonus for him because he is collect an NHL salary regardless if he plays right? That's gotta be cool. You get called up, practice with the guys for a few games and make a couple hundred grand in the process.

He'll make a pro-rated NHL salary and per diem when traveling (to COL for example), but don't think it'll reach 6 figures.

As an example, if his NHL annual salary is $900k and he is on the roster 12 days and the league has a 180 day schedule, then he'll earn $60k for his 12 days.

I think he is on day 7 of his recall...

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
FOOD AND ZOMBIES AND UNICORNS AND STICKERS.....YEAH!!!!!

Forbort could get his first NHL start this next game e5.

I hope so. I think he is ready for a few minutes here and there.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
It's possible if Martinez is still out that he gets a shot at home vs. Ottawa. The Kings play the Ducks the next night, so it might be a way to rest someone.

Captain Mittens*

Ok keep the discussion on Forbort and his first call up. Please thank you.

Could we split this off in to a food thread? Not only do we eat atleast three times a day, this thread has momentum.

just please don't factor 417's keyboard tourettes in your decision making. Just like with Will Hunting, It's nor our fault

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
Could we split this off in to a food thread? Not only do we eat atleast three times a day, this thread has momentum.

just please don't factor 417's keyboard tourettes in your decision making. Just like with Will Hunting, It's nor our fault

I would be offended if this was said by.....I don't know.....anyone but you. :p: I never use profanity on the BB's. It is beneath me. In person whoever that is a different thing.

That said.

FORBORT!

I can't wait to see him play.

Last edited:

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014

i'm all about a WWDFE(what would derek forbort eat) thread.

rajuabju

The One & Only
Dec 30, 2006
Los Angeles
I assume with Seksy landing tmrw, Forbort goes back down to continue getting playing time.

McBain becomes #7? Although he's been playing pretty well... I'd almost sit McNabb first.

Is that some type of burrito?

No it's friend for Pierre Chode:

ebbpy88cjobno1if1yau_400x400.jpeg

You've never tasted Pierre's Chode? Pretty much every 5-12 year old in Canada has.

Captain Mittens*

I assume with Seksy landing tmrw, Forbort goes back down to continue getting playing time.

McBain becomes #7? Although he's been playing pretty well... I'd almost sit McNabb first.

Seksy? LOL

Sekera landed over 3 hours ago and was being looked at my the team Docs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad