Democratic 1st Round Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Wind

ORBluesFan said:
I think they sign JDD and pick up Picard here.

Agreed. The most recent article on JDD's contract negotiations have them around 200,000 apart on a signing bonus. Looks like they can get a deal done. If that is the case, they will not select a goalie with our #14 selection. KLowe himself has said drafting goalies is a crapshoot at best.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Picard for sure. Please don't draft Montoya.. please.... Nothing against him but goalies are a crapshoot and there is no point wasting our 1st pick on one. This isn't a Fleury or Kari type goalie.

Please Picard. We need a sniper more then anything else. There are a million goalies we could trade for. Please don't draft one 1st round

kovalchuk17atl

Apr 22, 2004
As much as Montoya could help the Oilers I don't think he'll be anything special in the future or that much of a help.

Picard to the Oilers.

Divine Wind

Voting for the #14 selection are now over and will be posted shortly. NAS is now on the clock with the 15th overall pick.

Dr_Gonz0's vote: From the Prince Albert Raiders of the WHL, Kyle Chipchura.

Divine Wind

Due to me taking off from my house early today, due to, well, going to watch hockey(GO TAMPA; Oiler's fan here). :D The polling stations in NAS will close early, as it seems Chipchura is a lock for the #15 among us posters. NYI is now on the clock with the 16th overall pick.

Dr_Gonz0's Vote: From Liberec, of the Czech elite league, Ladislav Smid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad