Democratic 1st Round Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Mock Drafts' started by Divine Wind, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divine Wind

    Divine Wind Guest

    With little over a month until the draft, I am sure people are getting anxious, I know I am. So, to kill some of the next month away, i will have a 1st round voting mock. Each team will get roughly 24 hours on the clock, in where posters can vote for which prospect they think each team should take, and why they think they should take them. Seeing as #1 and 2 are pretty much a lock, we will start with the #3 pick for CHI.

    1. WSH – Alexander Ovechkin

    2. PIT- Yevgeny Malkin

    3. CHI – Rostislav Olesz (Olesz - 13 votes; Barker - 9 votes; Tukonen - 2 votes; Schremp - 1 vote)

    4. CLB – Cameron Barker (Barker - 7 votes)

    5. PHX – Lauri Tukonen (Tukonen - 11 votes; Ladd - 7 votes; Radulov - 1 vote)

    6. NYR – Andrew Ladd (Ladd - 13 votes; Radulov - 1 vote; Stafford - 1 vote)

    7. FLA – Robbie Schremp (Schremp - 4 votes; Radulov - 3 votes; Thelen - 2 votes; Stafford - 1 vote)

    8. CAR – AJ Thelen (Thelen - 7 votes; Radulov - 1 vote; Schwarz - 1 vote; Bolland - 1 vote)

    9. ANA - Alexander Radulov (Radulov - 6 votes; Stafford - 4 votes; Green - 1 vote)

    10. ATL – Drew Stafford (Stafford - 5 votes; Picard - 3 votes; Valabik - 1 vote)

    11. LA – Marek Schwarz (Schwarz - 12 votes)

    12. MIN – Wojtek Wolski (Wolski - 10 votes; Picard - 3 votes; Kaspar - 1 vote; Smid - 1 vote; Lisin - 1 vote)

    13. BUF – Boris Valabik (Valabik - 8 votes; Smid - 4 votes; Chipchura - 2 votes; Picard - 1 vote)

    14. EDM – Alexandre Picard (Picard - 14 votes; Montoya - 5 votes)

    15. NSH – Kyle Chipchura (Chipchura - 8 votes)

    16. NYI – Ladslav Smid (Smid - 6 votes; Green - 1 vote; Lisin - 1 vote)

    17. STL – Al Montoya (Montoya - 6 votes; Green - 1 vote; Lisin - 1 vote)

    18. MTL – Mike Green (Green - 5 votes; Meszaros - 4 votes; Pineault - 1 vote; O'neill - 1 vote; Bolland - 1 vote)

    19. CGY – Dave Bolland (Bolland - 6 votes; Meszaros - 3 votes; Dubnyk - 1 vote)

    20. DAL – Andrej Meszaros (Meszaros - 8 votes; O'neill - 2 votes; Schneider - 1 vote)

    21. COL – Johan Fransson (Fransson - 9 votes; O'neill - 6 votes; Zajac - 1 vote; Soderberg - 1 vote)

    22. NJD – Lauri Korpikoski (Korpikoski - 3 votes, Lisin - 1 vote, O'neill - 1 vote; Soderberg - 1 vote)

    23. OTT – Bruce Graham (Graham - 4 votes; Lyamin - 3 votes; Lisin - 2 votes; Zajac - 2 votes)

    24. NYR – Wes O'neill (O'neill - 5 votes; Zajac - 3 votes; Lyamin - 2 votes; Dubnyk - 1 vote; Nokelainen - 1 vote)

    25. EDM – Kirill Lyamin (Lyamin - 3 votes; Kaspar - 1 vote; Schultz - 1 vote; Nokelainen - 1 vote)

    26. VAN - Devan Dubnyk (Dubnyk - 4 votes; Schneider - 1 vote; Schultz - 1 vote)

    27. WSH – Jeff Schultz (Schultz - 5 votes; Voloshenko - 1 vote, Kaspar - 1 vote, Wharton - 1 vote)

    28. SJ – Jakub Sindel (Sindel - 5 votes; Alexandrov - 3 votes; Soderberg - 1 vote)

    29. WSH – Oscar Hedman (Hedman - 3 votes; Alexandrov - 2 votes; Kaspar - 1 vote; Lisin - 1 vote)

    30. TB - Cory Schneider (Schneider - 2 votes; Alexandrov - 1 vote; Wheeler - 1 vote)

    See you next year, when i shall post another democratic mock draft one month before 2005 draft.
     
    Last edited by moderator : Jun 17, 2004
  2. Divine Wind

    Divine Wind Guest

    C'mon people, only 8 more hours to cast your vote for CHI's pick. Let's get this thing rollin'. :help:
     
  3. rupispupis

    rupispupis Registered User

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2004
    Messages:
    200
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    80% chance they will take Olesz. 10% Ladd , 10% Barker.
     
  4. Divine Wind

    Divine Wind Guest

    now 2 votes for Olesz....do i hear any others?
     
  5. disles1

    disles1 Registered User

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2002
    Messages:
    988
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    121
    Home Page:
    Olesz !!!
     
  6. NYIschremp44

    NYIschremp44 Registered User

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2003
    Messages:
    859
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    76
    Location:
    NYC
    schremp!
     
  7. Jasper17

    Jasper17 Registered User

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2004
    Messages:
    8,300
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Olesz is slipping, i think they will go after Barker.
     
  8. noodlemike

    noodlemike Registered User

    Joined:
    May 1, 2004
    Messages:
    78
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
  9. Dave is a killer

    Dave is a killer Dave's a Mess

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2002
    Messages:
    26,469
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    171
    Location:
    Mount Juliet
    Home Page:
  10. rupispupis

    rupispupis Registered User

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2004
    Messages:
    200
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Where exactly is he slipping?
    Redline report where is still #3?
    McKeen's where he is #3?
    Or the CSS where he is still #3?

    Quit trolling. :banghead:
     
  11. Classic Devil

    Classic Devil Spirit of 1988

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2003
    Messages:
    43,638
    Likes Received:
    5,774
    Trophy Points:
    187
    Location:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Awards:
  12. Lord Stanley

    Lord Stanley Revoluccion Leader

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2003
    Messages:
    628
    Likes Received:
    18
    Trophy Points:
    121
    Occupation:
    making soup
    Location:
    In your head
    Home Page:
    Cam Barker D
     
  13. ORBluesFan

    ORBluesFan Registered User

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2003
    Messages:
    417
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    Engineer
    Location:
    Portland, OR
  14. 12# Peter Bondra

    12# Peter Bondra Registered User

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2004
    Messages:
    8,688
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
  15. Dgrohl8

    Dgrohl8 Registered User

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2004
    Messages:
    129
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Barker
     
  16. BEAUlieve

    BEAUlieve Registered User

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2003
    Messages:
    2,642
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
  17. HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN

    HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN Registered User

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2002
    Messages:
    459
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    teacher
    Location:
    The 49th parallel
    Home Page:
  18. Patty Ice

    Patty Ice Best in the World

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2002
    Messages:
    11,025
    Likes Received:
    100
    Trophy Points:
    186
    Location:
    OxNard
    Tukonen...best player available and a deadly Finnish combo with Ruutu
     
  19. Estey

    Estey Registered User

    Joined:
    May 17, 2004
    Messages:
    300
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    Engineer
    Location:
    Saint John, NB
    it's going to be barker
     
  20. TomasPlekanec

    TomasPlekanec Registered User

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2004
    Messages:
    299
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Québec
  21. ZombieMatt

    ZombieMatt Registered User

    Joined:
    May 20, 2002
    Messages:
    5,242
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Cam Barker
     
  22. DJ Spinoza

    DJ Spinoza Registered User

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2003
    Messages:
    17,196
    Likes Received:
    171
    Trophy Points:
    141
    Gender:
    Male
    I'm going to be different and say Tukonen like Patty Ice. I do think Tukonen is number three at this point. Olesz is right there, and he is who I think they will actually take, but Tukonen is who I would choose.

    So, Tukonen.
     
  23. TopGun12

    TopGun12 Registered User

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2003
    Messages:
    179
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
  24. Riggins

    Riggins Registered User

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2002
    Messages:
    6,142
    Likes Received:
    197
    Trophy Points:
    156
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Vancouver, BC
    Olesz.
     
  25. KH1

    KH1 Registered User

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2004
    Messages:
    16,004
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    Editor
    Location:
    Under the cap floor
    Home Page:
    Olesz
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

monitoring_string = "358c248ada348a047a4b9bb27a146148"