GDT: Delusional Crappy Team A @ Delusional Crappy Team B (7:30pm, ESPN+/Hulu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Block

Feb 14, 2005
This announcing crew sounds like they're old people trying to appeal to Zoomers, need to just call the game.

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
Kuzy simply does not care. Send his ass to the moon
How about an asteroid?
IMG_2677.jpeg

Block

Feb 14, 2005
Well, when you consistently let in shots you should never let in you start losing any benefit of the doubt.

Keumper is cooked. He's been awful all year.
I dunno, should probably judge each performance individually. He's been good tonight. Two back door goals from guys with way too much space and a one time slapshot from the slot by a guy who was left alone aren't really things he can help.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Well, when you consistently let in shots you should never let in you start losing any benefit of the doubt.

Keumper is cooked. He's been awful all year.
I started as one Kuemper's biggest supporters and I'm a hard critic of him when he's struggling. Tonight, non of 3 goals scored on him were his fault! Good bounce of the puck for Pens, hard shot from middle. 2nd one a Pens PPG back door. 3rd one, another backdoor play.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
If there's one thing that this Caps team did well in 2023, it was protecting narrow leads in the 3rd. This game will be ugly, but I think they'll endure.

(As I type that, they commit an egregious D Zone turnover)

Reactions: troyerlaw

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Why can't we break clean out of the zone? The line is either slow, lacks talent, or their apathy knows no bounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad