GDT: Delusional Crappy Team A @ Delusional Crappy Team B (7:30pm, ESPN+/Hulu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Need some aluminum foil on the UHF antenna to try to get slightly less static in the picture.
Talking about flashing back I am watching the last game of 2008 beating florida to make the playoffs. Flash scored after a whiff and now Semin. Yeah I noticed f***ing around back in the mid 80s with the rabbit ears one time the picture got better when near my mercury mouth fillings. I bit the antenna to confirm it improved watching yet another choke job of that era.

Oh man HTS, brings back memories.
For sure. HTS was a game changer. Ron Weber must have lost thousands of listeners.

Last edited:
Reactions: WanderingCapsFan

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA

This is wild stuff from Carbery.

What this is really telling us is that if you play with Phillips, you won’t play much.

I have mostly been Phillips is what he is… a good gamble to have a cheap player on roster with upside on a one-year deal when we started the season cash strapped. Now we have injuries which is keeping him in the lineup (and Lappy in Washington.

Glorious two points. Really want to see Patches tomorrow.
I would too. They said next week, but I think we need to put someone in for Phillips so if for nothing else, we can roll 4 lines. Home game in back to back tomorrow so if not Patches, call someone else up.

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
I was in attendance. First game the boys have won I’ve attended since the 2018 Pens game 6 elimination. So I was stoked. Some observations :

1)Carberrys system works but it takes buyin from everyone on the ice. If there is one weak link it can be exposed easily.

2)Ethan Bear looked like a top 4 defenseman. He made the team better from the back end offensively, especially possesion wise.

3)the 4th line was competing and it was noticeable. NAK, Beck, and Dowd to me was our best line.

4)Ovis goal was awesome but otherwise he was pretty lackadaisical.

5)Kuzy was really inspiring. Honestly, his defense didn’t seem bad but his passes were extremely lazy.

6)Darcy played a tough game. He got them this win. Pens outplayed the Caps after the 4-1 lead but they were kind of fortunate as well. Caps are a better coached team with less talent,imo. All in all great win.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Outside of a few plays, the Sandin-Bear pairing actually gave up quite a bit. Bear had a turnover and had to take a penalty on Malkin. It actually wasn’t a great game from him but I’ll allow it for game #2

Reactions: HandsomeTom43

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Pens fans are pretty salty saying the Caps are a bad team.

Guess a lot of them haven’t accepted the fact that the Pens are pretty much done at this point as well.

A lot of them are in denial big time about their team. Their team is realistically shit just like ours, maybe a tiny bit better on paper but not by much. Problem is they have nothing to look forward to.

At least we get to watch Ovi potentially reach the pinnacle of hockey history. They just get to watch their GM and coach waste the last few years of Sid’s career.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Let them suck the butt end of his stick all they want! I don't stick around watching their garbage coverage after the game is over! I come here and discuss/analyze the game with real, smart hockey people here!
where-you.gif

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Just thought I point this out and some ppl might already know this. Had OV's GW goal against the Preds counted and the Caps shut the door in the last min, the Caps after this awesome win in $hitsburgh tonight would be in 3rd place in the Metro with 43 points(19-11-5).

Reactions: Calicaps and Block
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad