Recalled/Assigned: DeHaan back Reinhart down

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Reinhart and Pulock will be a very good pairing in Bridgeport. Griff needs to adjust to the speed of the game and he'll be alright. He made a coupe of rookie mistakes but other than that I haven't been disappointed in his game.

I agree. The biggest step isn't just the speed of the game-it's the speed of the game in traffic. He'll be just fine with another season of developing. He's also a D, and they usually take longer than forwards to develop.

InformTheMasses

Jun 13, 2010
www.youtube.com
Kulemin-Tavares-Okposo
Grabovski-Nelson-Strome
Bailey-Nielsen-Grabner
Conacher-Cizikas-Clutterbuck

de Haan-Hamonic
Leddy-Boychuk
Visnovsky-Hickey

In the mean time:

Conacher-Tavares-Okposo
Grabo-Nelson-Strome
Bailey-Nielsen-Kulemin
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck

Hickey-Hamonic
Leddy-Boychuk
Strait-de Haan

I think de haan starts on the third pairing as well for at least a week. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Donovan play in place of strait. Donovan and de haan have chemistry together. They did practice together all week too. And let's be honest the way strait has played, he deserves to be benched.

Sheva7

Work Hahd Play Smaht
Oct 11, 2011
This kid is dynamite. He's EXACTLY the type of guy this team needs.

Can't wait to see him come back up a more confident and assertive player.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Glad to hear this. De Haan is a stud and Reinhart is clearly not ready. Our 3-0 team just got better.

in 2-3 years, imagine how great deHaan will look AND Reinhart, Pulock and probably Mayfield will be really hitting their stride.

I have a feeling Hickey will still be kicking around. That kid has Freddy Meyer battle level and plays the smartest defense (given his size) I've seen since Rafalski. Rafalski was much smoother, better offensively but Hickey is such a battler!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad