Line Combos: Defense Pairings

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Our blueline is going to be a problem. Suter continues to ask to be paired with Spurgeon, even though that is not the best interest of the team. Second pairing is going to be shaky as a result. Third pairing is still a big question mark.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

District 5

Mar 1, 2014
Our blueline is going to be a problem. Suter continues to ask to be paired with Spurgeon, even though that is not the best interest of the team. Second pairing is going to be shaky as a result. Third pairing is still a big question mark.

Source?

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Strange, someone would actually say things on a podcast. Weird.

:laugh: While I will give you credit for a pretty funny retort, I think it was pretty clear that he meant "Russo says a lot of things on his podcast... that cannot be printed because they're his own inclinations, not fact."

I haven't actually seen it printed anywhere that Suter asked for anything this year. What I did see is that Boudreau didn't like the results of switching Spurgeon and Dumba, so decided to switch them back. If there's an actual news story out there that says more than that, I'd love to see it.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Suter-Spurgeon
Olofsson-Dumba
Reilly-Brodin

By end of the year. Quincey can fill in for Olofsson or Reilly.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Suter-Spurgeon
Olofsson-Dumba
Reilly-Brodin

By end of the year. Quincey can fill in for Olofsson or Reilly.
If Olofsson was still waiver exempt, he would be in Iowa right now. Not sure I see him going from there to 2nd pair anytime soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad