GDT: Defending Lords of the Southbeast vs. Dastardly Divers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgilmartin

Dec 19, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm actually a fan of both teams mentioned. Grew up in South Florida but Panthers are my primary now.

EDIT: Carolina. To avoid confusion.

Oh, nice. You being from south FL, I'm just glad you're not a Bucs fan. But I suppose the Fins makes more sense for someone from south FL than the Bucs does.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Kudos to the much maligned Joe Corvo for another solid performance tonight. I don’t know if it was the healthy scratches early last month or #77 just shaking off the lockout rust, but he’s really stepped up his game in recent weeks. He’s minimized the “uh oh†moments, been very steady in the defensive zone and has made positive contributions offensively. In the past 11 games, Corvo has put up 2G, 4A and a +10 rating. If you don’t believe me, click here --> http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8466215&season=20122013&view=gamelog.

w e l o s t b o y s

Drawing Frog 8
Nov 21, 2009
London
Having an argument that Semin is not a bad defensive forward on another forum and his only argument is "there's a reason he's had a bad reputation when it comes to defensive play"

:pullhair:

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Another sellout, a huge victory, this team is making me excited for the future.

Missed the game, before he got reinjured, was Pitkanen a factor at all? As good as he is I think if everyone else is healthy his loss is something we can totally swallow.

w e l o s t b o y s

Drawing Frog 8
Nov 21, 2009
London
I can't even imagine this team's offense if we had a powerplay, our first line all tied for first in the NHL in +/- for forwards with +14

Eric is tied first in the league with 10 even strength goals, Tlusty tied in 2nd with 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad