nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
When: Saturday March 2nd, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
How: Fox Sports Carolinas, 99.9 FM The Fan​

Meanwhile in Carolina...

23u6834.jpg

Meanwhile wherever Florida's division title may have been discussed once...

2iw2jch.jpg

WWAD

Aug 20, 2009
5 - 1

Skinner out-dives the rest of the team 5 to 1.

Hurricanes lose in the shoot-out when Skinner mistakenly dives on his scoring attempt.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Getting Skinner back made the biggest impact on the game against the Penguins. Once again we have two good offensive lines to roll and the opposing defense can't focus on either of them. If these two lines can reproduce the same effort on puck cycle and forecheck we'll have no problem against the Cats. That said, 5-1 loss.

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
2-0. Cam's first shutout. Larose and Jokinen with goals. The start of a big run for Chad and Jussi that culminates in them getting traded.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
We haven't lost in a shootout yet. So I'm thinking that'll happen in the next couple games.

WinterHawk

Prairie Hurricane
Oct 2, 2011
Winnipeg
My fiance tried to predict a goal for Sanguinetti. She drew a blank on his name and instead blurted out 'spaghetti'. I will forever associate Sanguinetti with pasta.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
My fiance tried to predict a goal for Sanguinetti. She drew a blank on his name and instead blurted out 'spaghetti'. I will forever associate Sanguinetti with pasta.

My wife and I (that is to say, I when I rant about hockey to my wife) have been calling Spaghetti since the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad