WJC: Day One GDT!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
One win (hopefully) against Norway in group and then trashing from Canada in the QF and bye bye Czechs

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Was shocked to see Jiricek back.. even more shocked to see him hurt again.

Before this started I said I wasn't happy with our 2nd and 3rd goalie seleciton. Felt like we picked our 1st, 4th and 5th guy. This is exactly why I wanted Matecha or Milota as the 2. Hrabal has played very well but those last 2 goals against are ugly.

Reactions: martygod12

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018

Before this started I said I wasn't happy with our 2nd and 3rd goalie seleciton. Felt like we picked our 1st, 4th and 5th guy. This is exactly why I wanted Matecha or Milota as the 2. Hrabal has played very well but those last 2 goals against are ugly.
milota has looked shaky at times for my juinor chl team although he did have bk to back shut outs before the world juinors so should of been one of 3 picked isuppose

Reactions: Czechboy

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Commentators on NHL network mentioned it but the Slovak that was sitting at the faceoff dot prior to the goal was given 2 perfect cross ice passes and both times took forever to shoot the puck.

It was almost like he wanted the goalie to square up.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Misiak with a silly play.. he's been playing real well.

Let's hope this PP wakes up Kulich and Sale. Hamara was the culprit on third goal too... he needs to get going.

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022

I was shocked to see trainer allowed him to back to play…

Reactions: Czechboy

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
dont think u gonna lose to switzerland
They are not that bad, and considering how we are looking so far its gonna be a tight and really tough game, which can go either way imo. Doesnt matter that much. This team has no chance even against Sweden or Finland, so it really doesnt matter much who will we get in the qf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad