David Booth signs a 1 year 2-Way Deal

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Can't expect much offense out of Booth on any line, certainly not going to blame Riley Sheehan for his downfalls. He got 6 minutes of ice time for a reason.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
Booth once proudly posted a video where he baited and killed a black bear. I despise killing (animals) for fun and I loathe it even more so when it's done in a cowardly fashion. While I do not mean to hijack this thread, it's safe to say that the petty man that is me hopes other players will step up and Booth gets sent down.

Gruß,
BSHH

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
After 1 game, Booth has been the worst player in Scoring chances For/Against. And has 0 starts from defensive zone.

Witkowski was far better than him at same role vs. Ottawa.

I will take Premature Conversations for $500 Alex.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I will take Premature Conversations for $500 Alex.

What's the problem man? If you can't make sweeping statements after 1 game and 6 minutes of ice time, when can you?!

That said, I don't think Booth is any good. But those stats are so flimsy given sample size.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Wonder if there is a corresponding move to this
Depends on whether Miracle Max can be persuaded to come out of retirement. Definitely in a state of 'mostly dead' at the moment. (Princess Bride reference, for those who aren't familiar with the film.)

Reactions: BinCookin

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
The waiving might just be for flexibility, seeing that it's been 30 days since he last cleared.

The team has no waiver exempt players it can send down, so waiving one that likely wouldn't get claimed gives them someone to go down if they want to make a call up without anyone on IR/LTIR.

They did this with Aaron Downey and Mat Ellis in 2007/08.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad