Waived: DAVE DZIURZYNSKI (Dizzy)

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Yesss thank god.

Now please bring up one of Puempel, Schneider, Dzingel or Odell.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
:handclap::handclap:

Somewhere out there this is happening.

tumblr_mhab2rHyxo1qk9ulao2_500.gif

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
No one is going to claim him, every team has a guy like Dzizurizynzskzyz in their organization somewhere.

That's perfect; he's a competitive guy at the AHL level, who seems to have a good work ethic.

He's just not good enough to play as a regular in the NHL.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
He brings a lot of intensity, I thought he was alright but he definitely has more heart than talent.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
At least he can say he played a few games in the NHL to his family or something, from where he came from, it's quite an accomplishment.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Good Soldier when he needed to be. Was not going to displace the next wave of prospects, so Murray is giving him his shot to find a home or play AHL.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Yasssssss. This guy's possession numbers were almost comically bad. I'm guessing this move makes way for Ceci or Milo. If its Ceci it'll be interesting to see who comes our of the lineup.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Yasssssss. This guy's possession numbers were almost comically bad. I'm guessing this move makes way for Ceci or Milo. If its Ceci it'll be interesting to see who comes our of the lineup.

If it were Ceci, it seems as though Claesson will be staying put in the lineup, otherwise we would just send him down wouldn't we?

He is subject to waivers though, so that may certainly come into play.

I've liked Claesson, he may be limited in his role, but he understands it, and can effectively control and move the puck.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
If it were Ceci, it seems as though Claesson will be staying put in the lineup, otherwise we would just send him down wouldn't we?

He is subject to waivers though, so that may certainly come into play.

I've liked Claesson, he may be limited in his role, but he understands it, and can effectively control and move the puck.

Hadn't considered that - was Claesson an emergency call up?; don't think so. He'll have to clear and I'd bet he doesn't. He's either here for the duration or Murray will cut him loose. Have I got that correct?

Between the two, let Cowen go the waiver route.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
As per twitter Michalek and zibby are playing so that's why dizzy got waived

Hopefully we can stick with our normal line combos for a few more games

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Maybe he didn't have Chiasson's flare for the dramatically sick plays but i'd take Dizzy over Chiasson any day. I know what I can get from Dizzy, which is straight ahead crash and bang. He brought positive energy to the lineup. Decent 4th liner imo.

Last edited:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Maybe he didn't have Chiasson's flare for the dramatically sick plays but i'd take Dizzy over Chiasson any day. I know what I can get from Dizzy, which is straight ahead crash and bang. He brought positive energy to the lineup. Decent 4th liner imo.

I would take anything over chiasson. That includes dizzy. Heck. Maybe even zach Stortini

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I would take anything over chiasson. That includes dizzy. Heck. Maybe even zach Stortini

I'd probably take 80% of all NHL 4rth liners over Chiasson. I'd trade Chiasson for whatever we can get, maybe a 4rth rounder or something like that and I'd play McCormick or whoever else we have that can hold a stick in his hands.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
I'd probably take 80% of all NHL 4rth liners over Chiasson. I'd trade Chiasson for whatever we can get, maybe a 4rth rounder or something like that and I'd play McCormick or whoever else we have that can hold a stick in his hands.

Concur. Chiasson has had plenty of rope to show his worth and come up short. I only hope all this roster involvement (2nd line - really?) is about getting him showcased as a throw in on a Deadline Day trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad