Recalled/Assigned: Darcy Kuemper

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Hope Harding is OK.

Glad we've got a goalie battle in houston though, granted it's been one sided towards Kuemper lately it seems.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Well that's not a good sign...

I'm happy for Keumper, but hope Hards is ok.

Poor Backy... Playing in that horrible arena with the creepy twins...

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
:( This sucks for Harding though I'm looking forward to seeing Kuemper at the same time. Hope Harding's okay.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
Wow didn't know Kuempy was on fire like that in the A.

I hope Hackett turns it around, last year he was awesome for us.

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
This is very interesting. I really hope Harding is okay, that guy has been so loyal to this organization through so much adversity and never complained or copped an attitude.

A rough way to introduce Kruemper to the NHL, but i'm going to say that nervous pressure could very well turn into a lights out performance.

Also if Hards is done, we have to trade for a veteran backup right? No way we let Kruemper or Hackett sit behind Backs all season when they could be playing in the AHL.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
Let's hope he can take some of that headcase/anger taint off that number!

Hey now Manny Fernandez was a fine goalie for us while it lasted, don't care about this system crap wishy washy but he did fine for us. Then there was the dancing russian bear who's not from russia who now plays for Boston/AHL.

Manny Fernandez (2000-07)
Anton Khudobin (2009-11)

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
This is very interesting. I really hope Harding is okay, that guy has been so loyal to this organization through so much adversity and never complained or copped an attitude.

A rough way to introduce Kruemper to the NHL, but i'm going to say that nervous pressure could very well turn into a lights out performance.

Also if Hards is done, we have to trade for a veteran backup right? No way we let Kruemper or Hackett sit behind Backs all season when they could be playing in the AHL.

Disagree, I think the team would be perfectly willing to have one or the other as Backup if it was needed for the rest of the season.

THEALLKNOWING*

I would rather have had a Kuemper/Hackett backing-up Backstrom this year, than to have the Wild resign Harding. That was before the MS diagnosis, which now makes it worse.

Considering the shortened, condensed season, they may not be sitting as much as one would expect.

Who knows, perhaps Kuemper and/or Hackett could be part of a trade package in a few weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad