WWE: DANIEL BRYAN RETIRES -- Thank you, Bryan

Sammy225

Aug 9, 2011
I would very highly doubt that they would use a concussion as a work considering all of the scrutiny around it everywhere (NHL, NFL, Wrestling ect.....).

My money is on Vince fearing legal ramifications if something does happen to DB. Read somewhere that Vinces #1 priority in this business is money and knowing DB can make him money he would not be holding him out unless their was something else to it.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I would very highly doubt that they would use a concussion as a work considering all of the scrutiny around it everywhere (NHL, NFL, Wrestling ect.....).

My money is on Vince fearing legal ramifications if something does happen to DB. Read somewhere that Vinces #1 priority in this business is money and knowing DB can make him money he would not be holding him out unless their was something else to it.

They have already done it.

S A W F T*

This company uses dead relatives to (poorly attempt) advancing angles. Concussion is nothing.

Oct 18, 2011
Went and saw concussion, the WWE doctor does not come off well. makes you wonder if he should be making calls about head injury's especially now that he's going to be under a major microscope for a little while after this

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
DB posted a picture of the WWE.com article about the New Japan poaching and then left this comment

bryanldanielsonCan @WWE clear me already?!!! Article courtesy of WWE.com

He is chomping at the bit to get back in.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
I feel like they really don't want to clear him (if it was Cena or Reigns they would have) but now the WWE is so handcuffed.

They don't have a drawable face that is not a part timer besides Roman Reigns. They need Daniel Bryan.

S A W F T*

I feel like they really don't want to clear him (if it was Cena or Reigns they would have) but now the WWE is so handcuffed.

They don't have a drawable face that is not a part timer besides Roman Reigns. They need Daniel Bryan.

They are worried fans will hijack the RTWM again if Bryan is cleared and back on TV.

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver

Is Reigns even a draw?

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Is Reigns even a draw?

He may not get the pop's you would want for a guy with the amount of wins over top talent as he does but he is still the main man on Raw for quite a while now and he is the head liner for all the house shows and non-smark cities do cheer for him so he has to be a draw.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
He may not get the pop's you would want for a guy with the amount of wins over top talent as he does but he is still the main man on Raw for quite a while now and he is the head liner for all the house shows and non-smark cities do cheer for him so he has to be a draw.

That doesn't mean he's a draw.

WWE shows, on TV and in person, will get viewers and attendance regardless of who the head liner is simply because it is WWE. WWE itself is a draw, albeit not the draw it once was.

It's not like the ratings have been great either.

There's a segment of the audience who will cheer for who they are told to cheer for.

I think the term "draw" gets overused however, the number of legitimate big draws is pretty small I feel.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

You know who else gets pops at house shows?

Ryback
Zack Ryder
R-Truth

All draws?

I will not judge Reigns as a draw just yet. Ask me again after mania. This is his first run as the top guy. Cena was still clearly the top wrestler last rtwm. Those numbers will not lie. If Jerryworld is full I'll be very impressed with his drawing power. Still will hate his character and promos though.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Good lord...

The WWE NEEDED DB back before all these injuries, now I would personally say that he's ESSENTIAL to the show. He says he's been cleared independently, he wants to go, the WWE needs to actually pay ATTENTION to their audience and put DB back in play.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
#30 at the rumble and elimates reigns right after he elimates the big show. Vince screws over Daniel and makes his life hell and puts him in an impossible match to lose the belt. Vince tries firing Daniel Bryan, but he says he will sue the WWE if he doesn't get his rematch at wrestle mania Boom wrestlemania is sold out

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
#30 at the rumble and elimates reigns right after he elimates the big show. Vince screws over Daniel and makes his life hell and puts him in an impossible match to lose the belt. Vince tries firing Daniel Bryan, but he says he will sue the WWE if he doesn't get his rematch at wrestlmeania. Boom wrestlmeania is sold out

Career match against Lesnar. Either he walks out as Champion or gets fired. That's at least a 4 star match and your main event.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad