Kings News: Dan Carcillo to the Kings for conditional 2015 5th rounder

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Dang, we just traded Gagne not to long ago too. Might as well trade Richards now.. what a bummer.
I'm watching Flyers/Bruins game 6 in the 2010 playoffs. Carbomb/Richie/Gags all on the same line and they're really good together.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
I'm watching Flyers/Bruins game 6 in the 2010 playoffs. Carbomb/Richie/Gags all on the same line and they're really good together.

Gagne and Richards were always great together , always had great chemistry, Richiards is a great playmaker and Gagne was smart enough to read Richards IQ and act on the plays and passes.
Gagne is a very talented player and was great (4 goals ) in the series when he came back in game 4. Mike Richards makes just about every linemate he has better, hence the 11 goals that Andreas Nodl got in the time he played with Richards in 2011. He barely has 4th line skill, a top 6 player would have gotten close to 30 with the amount of times Richie set him up. At one point Nodl went 20 games without a goal. Nodl isn't even in hockey anymore.
Carcillo added very little and was and is totally replaceable.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Gagne and Richards were always great together , always had great chemistry, Richiards is a great playmaker and Gagne was smart enough to read Richards IQ and act on the plays and passes.
Gagne is a very talented player and was great (4 goals ) in the series when he came back in game 4. Mike Richards makes just about every linemate he has better, hence the 11 goals that Andreas Nodl got in the time he played with Richards in 2011. He barely has 4th line skill, a top 6 player would have gotten close to 30 with the amount of times Richie set him up. At one point Nodl went 20 games without a goal. Nodl isn't even in hockey anymore.
Carcillo added very little and was and is totally replaceable.

Carbomb was excellent in the two games I've watched so far. He was keeping the stupidity under control which is always the big thing with him. I think out of that entire team, the only ones left are Timonen, Coburn, Roo and Hartnell.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Carbomb was excellent in the two games I've watched so far. He was keeping the stupidity under control which is always the big thing with him.

I can't say he was ever 'excellent'. He did the job any 3rd liner would have in that situation and benefitted greatly by the quality of his linemates. He had some shifts that were good but on the whole, any consistent 3rd liner would have had the same effect.

I think out of that entire team, the only ones left are Timonen, Coburn, Roo and Hartnell.

How sad is that? From 2010 to 2013....pathetic thanks to Ed 'the mad butcher of Broad St' who uses a sabre like approach post every season and just slashes the hell of out what was a good team. A team that was much closer to another conference final that the current one. They didn't make the playoffs last year and won't this year. Only good thing to come out of their continued downward spiral is that Lavvy finally will get fired. And Homer moved to a title and office somewhere in the organization and Hexy will take over and show them what a real GM can do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad