Rumor: Dallas very interested in Seth Jones, John Klingberg in discussions

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
A guy complaining about having to play hockey at 6+M for the next 2 years and then an rfa after that for a decent 1st and 4th isn’t terrible if they want out from that

I'd have no trouble trading Laine, he's not a good fit in Columbus. But he's worth more than that offer. And it's silly that so many people are taking his quote so seriously. He said he needed a mental reset after the season, which seems pretty okay to me.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Laine himself is pretty shat, but the offer is still a bit weak.. need to add an actual player instead of Comeau.

Would probably have to replace him with a guy like Gurianov or a top prospect. It would probably be in our best interest to not have Laine AND Gurianov on the same team. I really don't like Laine at all though, don't need his lazy ass out there, he makes Benn look like he is hustling every shift and Gurianov look like a good defensive player. Shame too cause he's such a great goal scorer

Reactions: Bfantz

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Would probably have to replace him with a guy like Gurianov or a top prospect. It would probably be in our best interest to not have Laine AND Gurianov on the same team. I really don't like Laine at all though, don't need his lazy ass out there, he makes Benn look like he is hustling every shift and Gurianov look like a good defensive player. Shame too cause he's such a great goal scorer
I wouldn’t pay anything for that a**hole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad