tfwnogf

Dec 15, 2013
thank you dallas :)
tempsnip2.jpg

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Vegas looked old and slow. Dallas spotted them a 2-0 series lead and still ran them down.

Vegas played their ltir games while trolling everyone about it and still lost in the first round lol that’s embarrassing.

It was so sweet watching Stone in considerable agony and barely able to skate while the game slipped away.

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
Haha try harder. Just because a hater yells cheater repeatedly doesn't make it truth. I'd be pissed too if my team's management was so inept that did not exploit every possible loophole available within the league rules. We will just let the ring talk my misguided acquaintance.
1715001814620.png

Reactions: Hobble

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Definitely had my doubts before the series started, after they were down 2-0, and again when Vegas shut 'em out on Friday.

Was worried Dallas would mail it in again on home ice in an elimination game, like they've done in the past, but was so happy to be wrong on that front.

What a game.

What a series.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Looked like Vegas was too passive in their own zone on that Faksa goal

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
It is mentally exhausting, as a fan, to have a two-week war with Vegas, and then have to push reset and start it all up again tomorrow vs Colorado... I have no idea how pro athletes do what they do.

Reactions: Elysian

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Don't think you'll find any "crying" Stars fans today.

Vegas, on the other hand.......:dunno:
House money. I don't think there are many Vegas fans that felt this team had it to repeat. Too many variables. My wife just had our first baby and I really didn't want to pay thousands more if the Knights weren't going all the way. Maybe I am in the minority. Much easier pill to swallow knowing all the memories made 11 short months ago.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I mean, the man gets healthy scratched a couple games for Dellandrea, and then Game 7 he's slotted back in........watching that nifty little backhander go in to take the lead and hearing the roof blow off the AAC must've been euphoric. :laugh:
He wasn't healthy scratched though

Ad

Upcoming events

• Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,700.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Austria vs Norway
    Austria vs Norway
    Wagers: 2