Post-Series Talk: Dallas Stars defeat the Vegas Golden Knights, 4-3

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Ecstatic I don’t have to watch Stone’s face like he’s trying to shit a sideways pineapple anymore these playoffs. Don’t think there’s a bigger drama queen in the entire league, make no wonder nobody can tell when he’s really hurt, when it’s just a ‘micro-fracture’ or when he’s completely faking it.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
f***ing right!! Way to go Dallas! How does it feel, Vegas? To cheat so you can stack your team only to lose in the first round anyway. Enjoy being saddled with all those players now.

HopelessSensFan

Apr 28, 2019
Pretty much this is it for cheaters. Aging Pietrangelo and Stone. Not sure about Marchessault resigning. Declining asset Hertl (6.75 million cap hit is still too much for him). Who knows Calgary could hit a jackpot in 2026 when they really stink.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Ecstatic I don’t have to watch Stone’s face like he’s trying to shit a sideways pineapple anymore these playoffs. Don’t think there’s a bigger drama queen in the entire league, make no wonder nobody can tell when he’s really hurt, when it’s just a ‘micro-fracture’ or when he’s completely faking it.

Im just glad we don’t have to see Stone’s stupid and over dramatic goal celebrations anymore.

Reactions: Vilam

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
That choke job by Adin Hill at the last game of the season cost Vegas. You could have went through the Pacific where they would be the heavy favourites to win but instead had to go through the Central immediately where they were the underdogs.

At least now they have to sort their cap out for next season. I don’t think the NHL is going to allow a third consecutive spleen injury to Stone for a regular season LTIR

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Pretty much this is it for cheaters. Aging Pietrangelo and Stone. Not sure about Marchessault resigning. Declining asset Hertl (6.75 million cap hit is still too much for him). Who knows Calgary could hit a jackpot in 2026 when they really stink.

Highly likely Marchassault and Stephenson are gone this summer. There’s no way Vegas can afford to sign both especially after the Hanifin signing.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Guess Vegas has lots of exspleening to do.
1714966331093.gif

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I think if Vegas pulled this out, they would have eliminated the Avs in 6. That said, they looked well below their usual standard versus Dallas. Gonna be a tough summer for their front office. They've painted themselves into a corner with all their cap maneuvers

• Haha
Reactions: TheStatican

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
People need to stop blaming Vegas for how they’ve utilized LTIR.

It’s beyond foolish. Tampa did it to. Rangers as well once Chytil is activated. If you have an issue, blame the league, not the teams that operate within the rules.

Happy to see Dallas advance. If there’s 1 team I’d like to see win the cup other than my Rangers, it’s the Stars.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Wyatt Johnston early favourite for the Conn Smythe. Leads the team with 7pts while playing on the 3rd line. He should be on the Stars #1 PP unit, he’s just too good.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

TheStatican

Mar 14, 2012
I think if Vegas pulled this out, they would have eliminated the Avs in 6.
Based on what? Their season play against them? The Jets dominated the Avs even more during the regular season, ask them how that worked out for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad