D Ryan Merkley - Peterborough Petes, OHL (2018, 21st, SJS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
If we wanna play the credentials game I have a PhD in clinical psych and I can tell you that there's zero to indicate the presence of what you speak of. Stop with the mental health speculation.

Come on man, you're going to the depths of the Mariana Trench to defend this guy. He's a terrible teammate with a ton of warts in his game. Some people are bad apples and he's one of them. That doesn't mean he's irredeemable or without hope but he's going to have to radically change who he is as a person for that to happen. Maybe he should have a fireside chat with Tony D?

It appears you guys are taking it as I am defending his actions or trying to throw weight around. I am not. I was merely speculating based on my experiences. I said i could be totally off base and have said I would rather not carry on the conversation since it was only based on speculation. I get that there are some people here that don't like him as a prospect and that's fine. I am not arguing for you to like him, just trying to explore avenues for the behavior to have civil conversation not in defense of them. There have been a bunch of stories surrounding him some based on reports and some hearsay. It shouldn't come as a surprise that I have taken interest in his development and offer a differing opinion or thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad