Prospect Info: D Mats Lindgren -- Taken 106th in 2022

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Sounds reasonable. That Miedema didn't get invited to Rochester after Kingston got stomped out of the OHL playoffs was also telling.
They don't like guys who can't produce in the CHL. One of the reasons I heard Bloom got traded, and you check in on Bloom now, in 23-24 he went from AHL-ECHL-back to CHL quickly. In D+3....

Miedema took a noted step back, which is a shame, because they really need that size in the org.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
They don't like guys who can't produce in the CHL. One of the reasons I heard Bloom got traded, and you check in on Bloom now, in 23-24 he went from AHL-ECHL-back to CHL quickly. In D+3....

Miedema took a noted step back, which is a shame, because they really need that size in the org.

Lindgren didn't build off his draft year either. He's still a sublime skater but he didn't really add to his game. Last year his responsibilities shrank as the season went on, less time in key minutes that weren't just about offense. Same with Bloom and now Miedema - no growth, no need to sign.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Lindgren didn't build off his draft year either. He's still a sublime skater but he didn't really add to his game. Last year his responsibilities shrank as the season went on, less time in key minutes that weren't just about offense. Same with Bloom and now Miedema - no growth, no need to sign.
I'm letting all rights that are up expire. Lindgren, Lyckasen, and Konecny. Miedema has another year, size and potential mean streak might get him to Rochester.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad