Waived: D Jack Johnson

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I would say this is close to being indisputable. That being said, he had a few serviceable games and even a good game or two.

Yep. I don't get the JJ hate. He's a decent #7 who can fill in now and then and his time is almost up, here. Let's all just move on as the sooner we accept that, the sooner we can relax and find other people to irrationally hate.

Reactions: will1066

Mar 26, 2004
Yep. I don't get the JJ hate. He's a decent #7 who can fill in now and then and his time is almost up, here. Let's all just move on as the sooner we accept that, the sooner we can relax and find other people to irrationally hate.

Move on? What's that?
See: Brian Boyle, Brassard, Fast, ADA....

First rule of HFNYR, the grass is always greener. Unless our grass is cut and moved somewhere else, in which case that grass is the greenest

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Waiver period of 30 days perfectly lines up with the trade deadline, whereafter there is no roster size limit.

If Johnson goes unclaimed (he will) if gives Gorton a lot of flexibility.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
There are some Canadian teams that are getting run over nightly and could really use that physical veteran presence on the back end.

Or perhaps Detroit could use a partner for Staal.

Reactions: Cmox and gabevh3

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This is just cap chicanery. I wouldn't be excited about this at all, not to rain on everyone's parade.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
There are some Canadian teams that are getting run over nightly and could really use that physical veteran presence on the back end.

Or perhaps Detroit could use a partner for Staal.
Oh man I would love to see him in a habs uniform lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad