GDT: Czech Republic - US of A

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
a rather heavy boarding hit, right into the numbers. Whether it should have been a major or not, I don't know.
Just saw it.. I don't know.

I mean, he pulls that shit on a Czech... ban him from the game.lol

however, as a neutral, I'm not sure it was that bad. 2 min boarding to my eye from 1 replay and only 1 angle.

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Just saw it.. I don't know.

I mean, he pulls that shit on a Czech... ban him from the game.lol

however, as a neutral, I'm not sure it was that bad. 2 min boarding to my eye from 1 replay and only 1 angle.
Stupid of Seidel though, given that he will be aware of reffing here (remember Vozenilek)

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Bye bye Kari... Not going to semis sucks, but this Is for the best

I can se no way our game can improve under him. We tried it. It was a hit And miss.

Now go back to our czech style of hockey And at least make the games enjoayble for the fans to watch again.

I am thinking either Jandac or Rulík. Or Canadian coach. That Is the way in my opinion.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Stupid of Seidel though, given that he will be aware of reffing here (remember Vozenilek)
I'm not watching (well, I am now during intermission) but the TSN highlight package showed a lot of Seider hits. He was clearly in everyone's face.lol They actually showed another one that I thgouth was maybe the boarding.haha He brought his NHL game.. it didn't work. As I type this.. a German knee being debated.lol

JJ Peterka with a goal.. 21 year sold and NHL rookie without many points. Why the f*** aren't we playing our guys like that?

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Bye bye Kari... Not going to semis sucks, but this Is for the best

I can se no way our game can improve under him. We tried it. It was a hit And miss.

Now go back to our czech style of hockey And at least make the games enjoayble for the fans to watch again.

I am thinking either Jandac or Rulík. Or Canadian coach. That Is the way in my opinion.
Almost anything seems better than Kari right now. I think we have NEVER not made it to the QF, so whatever Czech coach comes in will probably achieve that and even if we then lose again, at least we will likely have been much more fun to watch.

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Short handed German goal - 3:1

Wow, this mighty Swiss team really has fallen apart. I guess they really don’t have IT when it comes to a winning mentality at the knock-out stages, like last time they won their group games. Even with so many of their top players. Mind you, still another period to go.

JTD

Apr 7, 2016
USA
US getting Germany potentially in the semis if they hold on here makes the US getting to the Gold Medal game for the first time ever a real possibility. It may finally be the year they win this thing

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Damn.. Cervus with a superchance... him and Kubalik have had 2 good looks at 5 on 5 and haven't converted!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I hope Kari isn't running the exact same lineup and exact same strategy for the third. I hate the line blender but line blender please!

Move up Spacek! Give us a fighting chance on offence with creative players. Move up Zboril. Bench Jordan.

Someone still needs to explain to me how Vozelnik was the Extraliga playoff MVP.. I haven't seen a thing from him outside of a good EHT game.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Which Extraliga 'star' will step up and get us over the hump? Sobotka, Vozelnik, Kundratek, Nemecek, Dvorak, Kempny, Cernnoch, Flek, Beranek, Kostalek?

Reactions: martygod12

Luolis

May 11, 2016
Finland
Yeah thats it for the Czechs. I dont think theres any way the suddenly generate the offense for three goals.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
H
and 3-0, nice snipe by Gauthier
He wouldn't even be considered for the Czech team.. plays NCAA.. he's a kid and not a 'pro in the Extraliga'. I'm not even kidding. No way Kari would even consider him.

Reactions: vlady

Luolis

May 11, 2016
Finland
Czechia just doesnt seem to have a gameplan. Its just guys trying to take the puck alone to the US zone. No teamplay, just 5 individuals in same color jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad