Confirmed with Link: Curtis Glencross Traded to Washington for 2nd&3rd Round Picks

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I looked up Glencross's record with the Caps and in his first 7 games he was on fire with 4 goals and 2 assists... his last 11 games... not so much with 1 secondary assist.

In 3 playoff games this year he has 0 pts and is a -3 in +/-.
He was a healthy scratch in 3 games but he's back in the lineup tonight for game 7 against the Islanders. So far he has 0 pts tonight.

I think Washington was very foolish in giving up a 2nd and 3rd round pic for Glencross.

Aug 21, 2014
I looked up Glencross's record with the Caps and in his first 7 games he was on fire with 4 goals and 2 assists... his last 11 games... not so much with 1 secondary assist.

He was a healthy scratch in 3 games but he's back in the lineup tonight for game 7 against the Islanders. So far he has 0 pts tonight.

I think Washington was very foolish in giving up a 2nd and 3rd round pic for Glencross.

Meh that's how the deadline goes. You set a price and if it's filled you take it, unless it's a bidding war.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg

At the time, it seemed like a smart move for the Capitals. They upgrade their LW depth, and get a solid penalty killer. Nobody would have guessed he'd be a healthy scratch during the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad