Cup Final Prediction

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Not really sure Washington is worse this year. Regular season record was about the same and they started slow in the playoffs last year. We shall see.

Washington may have tougher opponents to get through. I don't think Colorado poses much of a problem for Vegas and I don't know St. Louis or Dallas really does either. NYI and either TOR/BOS are not gonna be easy

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Washington may have tougher opponents to get through. I don't think Colorado poses much of a problem for Vegas and I don't know St. Louis or Dallas really does either. NYI and either TOR/BOS are not gonna be easy
Tougher than the Pens and Tampa last year? I'm not sure Tampa/Pitt under performing means it's a tougher road for the Caps. Nobody thought Cbus/NY were jack shit last week.

Reactions: DallasGaume

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
ECF: Columbus vs Islanders
WCF: Blues vs Vegas

SCF: Blues vs Islanders.. Blues in 6

OVrocks

Dec 9, 2009
LA
Caps vs Vegas, Caps in 6, Tom Wilson banned from entering the state of Nevada for life

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
See Kempny and Oshie for starters

Backstrom missed the critical games v Pittsburgh and played the rest of the playoffs with a hand broken in two places. Kuznetsov was injured. Wilson was suspended. Stuff happens.

Caps added Jensen to Kempny at the TDL which is a wash with Kempny out. Not worse there.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Washington is worse based on what? Vegas is better based on what?

I mean... If you're seriously asking this question then no more time needs to be wasted. You watch way more Wash games than I do so if you're not concerned about the injuries then maybe it's not a big deal. To ask why Vegas is better is cray, really the same goes for why Washington is worse

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I mean... If you're seriously asking this question then no more time needs to be wasted. You watch way more Wash games than I do so if you're not concerned about the injuries then maybe it's not a big deal. To ask why Vegas is better is cray, really the same goes for why Washington is worse

Ah....the old that's for me to know and you to find out answer. sweet. I CLEARLY don't think the Capitals are worse. I can make the case if you wanted me to but aren't interested in making your case because...what? Its so obvious that a guy that doesn't watch the team primarily can see it when the regulars don't?

Lets leave Vegas out of it for now.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Ah....the old that's for me to know and you to find out answer. sweet. I CLEARLY don't think the Capitals are worse. I can make the case if you wanted me to but aren't interested in making your case because...what? Its so obvious that a guy that doesn't watch the team primarily can see it when the regulars don't?

Lets leave Vegas out of it for now.

I just said you watch more games than I do! If you're not concerned than maybe I'm wrong. Geez, settle down.

Reactions: txpd

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I just said you watch more games than I do! If you're not concerned than maybe I'm wrong. Geez, settle down.

These teams are all different. The Capitals are better in some ways and not as good in other ways. Ovechkin and Backstrom are better than last season. They are driven to a level that is scary to win again. Kuznetsov seems satisfied. Not so good. Oshie is out but Tom Wilson has become a player so good that its hard to imagine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad