Cup Final Prediction

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I would just be happy to be in a final, although of course I would want to win.

What an offensive series that would be, scoring all over!
I live in Toronto, and most of my friends / family are big Toronto fans.

It would be incredible if the Avs beat them, so I could forever bring it up.

If they beat the Avs, it would most likely be a nightmare that I wouldn't be allowed to forget lol

Would be a good series.

Reactions: jellybeans and DanM

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
I live in Toronto, and most of my friends / family are big Toronto fans.

It would be incredible if the Avs beat them, so I could forever bring it up.

If they beat the Avs, it would most likely be a nightmare that I wouldn't be allowed to forget lol

Would be a good series.

Oh for sure!

My dad is a Bruins fan, and his brothers, so I understand not hearing the end of it lol

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
At this point i can't really see a team left in the cup that stands out among the others. I honestly can see all teams that are in it go all the way. Have to go with the Blues now though. They will probably face the Leafs if they do make it past Bruins.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
It has to be clear that the west doesn’t suck. They beat each other up, and also don’t adapt well to the established fire power in the east.
But in terms of playoffs, the west doesn’t suck and maybe there’s no way for the east to realize that until the stanley

kuzy92

Mar 5, 2017
When the Leafs close out the Bruins in dominating fashion today they have a clear road to the Cup. I feel bad for whatever poor saps come out of the West.

Clear road??? You do know the team who actually won the Cup last year is still in the playoffs right??

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
When the Leafs close out the Bruins in dominating fashion today they have a clear road to the Cup. I feel bad for whatever poor saps come out of the West.
Until they come in contact with CBJ and get laughed at like the way they make a joke of Tampa.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
It’s going to be a Metro team and a Central team since the Atlantic and Pacific are both trash who got to beat up on divisional trash all season, and all of whom would have been eliminated had they had matchups with the stronger division in their conference in the opening round, as the #1 seeds did.

Give me NYI & STL with the Blues sipping from the Cup when it’s over.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
It’s going to be a Metro team and a Central team since the Atlantic and Pacific are both trash who got to beat up on divisional trash all season, and all of whom would have been eliminated had they had matchups with the stronger division in their conference in the opening round, as the #1 seeds did.

Give me NYI & STL with the Blues sipping from the Cup when it’s over.

Yeah with 3 metro teams left and one Atlantic I’d say the odds look good.

Stamkos comments about the matchups being unfair really look silly since they got dominated by the lowest seeded metro team.

He upset the hockey gods

Anita L

Jan 29, 2019
Islanders over the Blues in 7 but a Columbus / Colorado matchup would be interesting 2 8 seeds in the cup final; lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad