Post-Game Talk: Cup Champions vs. fantasy cup champs- WSH/Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Brayden Point and Jeff Skinner also in a little dust-up, no real punches so just minors. Would've enjoyed something that exhibited a bit more animosity.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Do you know when Alzner wore 47? I have an Alzner 47 practice jersey that I figured was from either an early Dev Camp or Training Camp. Also a Varly from a pre-season camp that's maybe #30 (it's in plastic and I'm too lazy to pull it out now). Got 'em when the team used to put a handful of decent jerseys out in their equipment sales.

2008-2009. For just a brief spell before settling on 27

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
You're likely to enjoy seeing Sid on his back

He isn't the only one.

Where's the rent check?
mariosquare.jpg

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
With the Cane winning tonight (Mr. Game 7 with 3 pts including GWG), Cbus is now in 9th, but only 2 pts behind Pgh with 2 games in hand, and 2 more ROWs. The Pens could finish out of the playoffs or in 8th and have to face the Lightning in R1. I don't quite expect either of those to happen, but happy to envision the possibilities.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
The defense wasnt that solid. The Leafs had 42 shots on goal and had several high scoring chances. Holtby was very good, the defense men.
Hardly any odd man rushes and just a couple breakdowns. Much better than what was happening before the break. Leafs lead the league in shots and it is because they shoot from everywhere. High danger chances were almost even.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
With the Cane winning tonight (Mr. Game 7 with 3 pts including GWG), Cbus is now in 9th, but only 2 pts behind Pgh with 2 games in hand, and 2 more ROWs. The Pens could finish out of the playoffs or in 8th and have to face the Lightning in R1. I don't quite expect either of those to happen, but happy to envision the possibilities.

I don't want to throw cold water but honestly I think the Pens would beat the Bolts in any round they played them in. :dunno:

Brucelenok

Aug 9, 2016
Great game tonight from two of my favorite teams! Caps should resign Connolly after this season for another 2 years. Perfect lower 2nd/3rd line winger. Has been on pace for 20+ goals for three consecutive seasons

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Sid just openly throwing punches with gloves on #shocker

*Throwing repeated gloved punches on someone tied up and unable to defend themselves.

Seriously, surely the league can't keep letting him do shit like this?

Also as someone mentions he wilts as soon as someone comes over who can hit him back.

What a puke. Shitsburgh are getting dirtier and dirtier as time goes on

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
*Throwing repeated gloved punches on someone tied up and unable to defend themselves.

Seriously, surely the league can't keep letting him do **** like this?

Also as someone mentions he wilts as soon as someone comes over who can hit him back.

What a puke. ****sburgh are getting dirtier and dirtier as time goes on

Oh please, he can glove punch all he wants. Someone just needs to tune his ass up and he’ll learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad