Cryptocurrencies Part III - We ran as if to meet the Moon

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Check out Costco Hot Dog on BSC...only a fews days old...started at 10k MC....Already at 2.5 mill MC and picking up steam...Whales starting to come in...I personally think it has 10x left...maybe 20x...Some are calling for a 100 mill MC since the other Dog went past that...I know the guy who made the coin...Its not a rug pull...He also happens to hail from Canada...And he has a FB page of 250k people....He used to be the CEO at TrustSwap.
No thanks. I guess you moved on from your Maga coin after it crashed?

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
No thanks. I guess you moved on from your Maga coin after it crashed?
No still holding MAGA...And the Costco Hot Dog has gone from 2.5 million MC to 3.9 million MC since I posted 4 hours ago...By all means, if you don't want to make money stay away...It's only one of the hottest clins in all of crypto with no signs of slowing down.....added more to my bag about 7 hours ago...So everything I had has doubled....People's lives are being changed...Please stay away as other people can use it more than you.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
No still holding MAGA...And the Costco Hot Dog has gone from 2.5 million MC to 3.9 million MC since I posted 4 hours ago...By all means, if you don't want to make money stay away...It's only one of the hottest clins in all of crypto with no signs of slowing down.....added more to my bag about 7 hours ago...So everything I had has doubled....People's lives are being changed...Please stay away as other people can use it more than you.
Don’t have to tell me twice.

Staying farrrrrrrrrrrrr away from that shitcoin. If you were smart you would have taken your profits already.

Reactions: Primary Assist

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017

For every shitcoin that works out long term, a million others fail. The reality is most people get rekt with these scams unless they get out in time.

I have been on this ride once and cashed out at a value a little over than 20k. Had I been greedy, I would have got back to earth. Granted the project I made money with still seem to exist with a decent team behind it, but still you’re gambling at the end of the day.

If you’re pissing this money away knowing it’s lost, cool. But if you’re interested in long term investments. Stick to BTC or even better, go after ETFs.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
By the time you're reading about a meme coin on here's, it's probably too late to capture any real gains

Initially I was going to say it's too late to "invest" but who am I kidding, there's no investment in meme coins unless you have insider info - otherwise it's pure speculation

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Oof, down almost 50% in 24hrs. Now who didnt see that coming lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: x Tame Impala

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
By the time you're reading about a meme coin on here's, it's probably too late to capture any real gains

Initially I was going to say it's too late to "invest" but who am I kidding, there's no investment in meme coins unless you have insider info - otherwise it's pure speculation

It's not even a speculation, it's either you're part of the scam or you got lucky.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Hot dog still tanking. Any other shit coins you want to shill us that your friends own? Funny how you went AWOL.

• Love
Reactions: Bocephus86

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
I draw the line at tokens that have zero utility.

I’ll take a punt on small caps for sure, but they have to be solving something or innovating in their niche.

Unfortunately, and to the surprise of no one, super sonic goat doge meme coins don’t solve anything.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
I draw the line at tokens that have zero utility.

I’ll take a punt on small caps for sure, but they have to be solving something or innovating in their niche.

Unfortunately, and to the surprise of no one, super sonic goat doge meme coins don’t solve anything.

What kind of utility are we talking about here? Given how the tech is designed, it’s not as useful as ppl think outside of gambling and trying to make a quick buck out of it.

I suppose if you mean utility in the way coins like ETH, SOL, ALGO, etc operate, as in being native coins to their blockchain where other tokens are built on top, I guess you can consider that a utility of some sort. But again, it’s just a gambling tool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad