Crosby fights Niskanen

Bylsmagic

Apr 12, 2009
Ah yes, textbook... "slapfest".

Coming after Morrow jumping Letang who has a bum hand right now, that was very cathartic for me.

Taylorhall4EDM

Apr 13, 2010
Crosby showing the world why canadians have heart, grit, and passion.

Truly the best hockey player on this land we call earth today

Bengui

Jul 24, 2009
Benn/Kennedy, Morrow/Letang and Crosby/Niskanen... what were the chances ? :D

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Legit penalty shot, and sweet goal by Eriksson. Refs aren't to blame for the current score.

Also, for two players who never fight, I'd say Crosby got the win over Niskanen basically by throwing him around the whole time....not many punches connected though. :laugh:

Caseman

Jan 23, 2008
San Jose, CA
He. Fought. Niskanen.

LOL

If you were to ask me who would Crosby would fight on the Stars, I would've said Niskanen or Wandell. There's a reason why he dropped the gloves. I just can't believe any Penguin didn't step in.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
It was an ok fight... not a slapfest... don't know what your watching. Must have anti-sid glasses on

BlackAces*

Whatever, at least the guy is willing to fight once in awhile, that is good enough for me. He certainly doesn't have to be the best at it.

Bengui

Jul 24, 2009
Benn is at it again... this time with Kunitz !
If you have center Ice, tune in. now.

Doctor Drej

Unregistered User
Jan 10, 2009
The Quiet Room
What?

Did Niskanen get his sweater pulled over his head first? Get punched unexpectedly on the faceoff? :sarcasm:

Seriously, two guys that never drop the gloves (or in Crosby's case, legitimately) is really nothing to see other than the fact it was Crosby.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Legit penalty shot, and sweet goal by Eriksson. Refs aren't to blame for the current score.

When the defender has the lead step its not a penalty shot. When they're even keel its not a penalty shot.

It was a clear penalty, but it was about two steps away from even being arguable as a penalty shot.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Crosby ragdolls people when he fights. Beast

9te8vq.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad