Cricket: Why are you chirping now mate, you're not getting wickets?

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
This Ashes series has been awesome. Bazball strategy is worth all the hype and more, first time I am watching test cricket and enjoying it. If every team employed bazball style of play test cricket would be much more popular. The current England team is one of the most entertaining cricket team ever. Shame match 4 got rained out... England robbed of a win.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
England 282 against New Zealand in the opening match of the Cricket World Cup. Exciting stuff but I expect New Zealand to chase this down. Then again I'm biased.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
England 282 against New Zealand in the opening match of the Cricket World Cup. Exciting stuff but I expect New Zealand to chase this down. Then again I'm biased.
Blackcaps make it 3 wins out of 3. They're pretty much locked up for the semis with another 2 wins.

The biggest game is today though: India v Pakistan. As an Aussie I would love to see India choke but looking Pakistan's weak bowling lineup India is going to have a run feast.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
India smashed Pakistan this morning. Just really poor batting all around in Pakistan's innings.

Nasser Hussain said it perfectly: A collapse only Pakistan could manufacture 155-2 to 191. These blokes have mental block when playing India in WCs. England v Afghanistan should be good one. We could see the first upset of the tournament

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Iceland need to become an International T-20 nation just on the strength of their shirts alone. My god that's gorgeous.

1706887214802.png

Reactions: trostol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad