Cricket: Why are you chirping now mate, you're not getting wickets?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Ah I wasn't ready for that video. RIP Martin Crowe.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Lol saw that score and was shocked. Was hoping the Dutch would beat Bangladesh but didn't work out. They choked.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Australia will have a tough time advancing to the semis. India and NZ in their group. India is good at any format and for all of NZ's shortcomings in tests, they are a very good limited overs side.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Australia will have a tough time advancing to the semis. India and NZ in their group. India is good at any format and for all of NZ's shortcomings in tests, they are a very good limited overs side.

Pakistan is in that group too...

:(

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Dharmashala is a lovely ground but the politicians there are huge idiots. Now they've lost out on Pakistan vs India revenue as well as IPL.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Afridi's always been critical of Pakistan being so hostile towards India. Good for him! It's hilarious that lawyers have filed a case against him for being "anti-national".

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
How are you guys Canada watching the T20 World Cup? Streaming it or buying a TV package? I can only seem to find the tournament on a per game basis on Bell. $15 for one match is ridiculous.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Afridi's always been critical of Pakistan being so hostile towards India. Good for him! It's hilarious that lawyers have filed a case against him for being "anti-national".

He's an idiot who needs to keep his mouth shut. He has been garbage for many years now and only the PCB would continue to keep such a garbage ayers around. The last thing this team needs is more distractions.

Novak Djokovic

Dec 10, 2006
He's an idiot who needs to keep his mouth shut. He has been garbage for many years now and only the PCB would continue to keep such a garbage ayers around. The last thing this team needs is more distractions.

...but he's still completely right, garbage player or not.

Novak Djokovic

Dec 10, 2006
How are you guys Canada watching the T20 World Cup? Streaming it or buying a TV package? I can only seem to find the tournament on a per game basis on Bell. $15 for one match is ridiculous.

Pay-per-view is the only way (legally), and there's no way I am spending $15 for one match. I might consider the final if India's playing as the match would start at 730 AM MT.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Pakistan 201 what the hell? Amir with a beauty of a wicket in the first over!

Novak Djokovic

Dec 10, 2006
Right how? That he made inane comments at the worst time possible? South Asians are famously emotional and this case is no different.

That the hostility towards India is completely unnecessary. I get why it's upsetting to Pakistan because India has to be the bad guy when it comes to anything, but he's not wrong.

Anyhow, Afridi 49 off of 19 balls. Well done!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad