Waived: Craig Cunningham

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Glad we didn't waive Caron.

Stupid. He's a good player. Not devastating but disappointing. Worked his ass of in the AHL. He'll get a bigger role in Arizona

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Though he was decent 4th line C option beyond this year. Played physical, pretty good on draws, moved his feet. Marginal talent, but would have preferred him to Caron. Can probably be had on waivers towards the end of training camp next season. No big loss.

Speed Shooter

Fly. Don't look, just fly.
Jul 6, 2010
God's Country
CC worked hard, but in my opinion, just another guy. For all the Caron jokes, I'm surprised that some folks aren't noticing that he is excellent on the 4th line. Also, Campbell may not be a star by any means, but he is a reliable gutsy veteran who won't hurt you (I think he is getting unfair abuse simply because of how Julien has been over-utilizing him)

This.

I for one am happy to see that Bruins have someone else in mind for 4th line C or RW spot than the diminutive Cunningham.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
this sucks.. somebody who gave it all on every shift.. yeah he may be a plug but you need a plug to get something to work . bad electricity metaphor but still , his game was what this team needed, energy .. another stupid move by chiarelli .. i actually like the connolly trade but cmon pete manage your assets better than this !

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Can somebody please explain to me how a kid like Cunninham, who was effective on the fourth line whenever he played this season, gets waived, while a crap player like Caron continues to get second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh chances with this team? Seriously. I know Caron had one decent half-season awhile back, and has spurts where he's decent, but I'd have rather had Cunningham going forward.

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
Either Lindblad or Flick can fill that fourth line role. Or even Cory 'kingfish' Kane.

Last edited:

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
Either Lindblad or Flick can fill that fourth line role.

That's not the issue.

Yes Cunningham is pretty replacable but that doesn't mean he has no value and should be given away for free while we continue to employ and play Jordan ****ing Caron who is probably the most replacable person in the league.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Can somebody please explain to me how a kid like Cunninham, who was effective on the fourth line whenever he played this season, gets waived, while a crap player like Caron continues to get second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh chances with this team? Seriously. I know Caron had one decent half-season awhile back, and has spurts where he's decent, but I'd have rather had Cunningham going forward.

Caron is not crap.He better then Cunningham.Cunninghams last few games played he looked wore down.Size does matter on bottom lines.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
I like CC and hope he finds a niche, but can anyone seriously claim that the 4th line has looked better at any point in the season than it does now? Also, keep in mind, Arizona is trying to lose.

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
Caron is not crap.He better then Cunningham.

Caron is playing well since teamed up with Ferlin. Two big bodies, who can skate and crash the net. What more could you want this year from a fourth line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad