Confirmed with Link: Craig Anderson 1yr x $1.5M

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Has he been extended for next year yet? God I hope he comes back again
His last game will be Thursday against Ottawa. Hope he gets a nice applause from fans, he was good when he played for the most part and I think he was a big part in bringing the kids along. They love him.

Reactions: KiwiGriff

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
His last game will be Thursday against Ottawa. Hope he gets a nice applause from fans, he was good when he played for the most part and I think he was a big part in bringing the kids along. They love him.
This is a silver lining to our last two games being unimportant to this year’s playoff chase … Anderson can have what might/probably will be his last NHL game against a team that played a big part in his career. It’s time for Buffalo to move on from him, but man it’s been fun having him around and when he was on, he was as good as any goalie around.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Congratz Andy.

Thanks for giving us 2 years. You were an absolute pleasure to have in Buffalo.

Don't be a stranger. Come visit.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
One of my favorite recent Sabres. Shame he is retiring. Definitely up there for one of our best goalies post Miller.

GameMisconduct

Jul 20, 2006
It was a very nice send off for a great career. I took my 2 girls and my mom to the game. We stuck around after the game for a long time with what seemed like the clear majority of the fans in attendance.

Lots of love and appreciation for Anderson in that building tonight. Such a cool moment to be there for.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
The list of UFA signings by Adams is very short. The Anderson is very huge, grand slam, terrific value, massive impact to the team on the ice and in the room.

Reactions: Dingo44

WiHockeyGuy

Jan 6, 2017
The Dairy State
Congrat to young guy Andy. He was the lone source of stability before Levi showed up. Having a guy of his caliber and character was incredibly important for the young squad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad