Pre-Game Talk: Coyotes @ Sens Oct. 24 Jar Jar Binks Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Arizona off to a good start, looking forward to seeing Duclair and Domi up close....seem like a fun group to watch!

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Leftwinglock says hoffman is day to day, I didn't see him get hurt yesterday. Any one know whats up?

freddy61

Selfie
Jun 6, 2013
Up a tree
The Sens recalled Max McCormick for this game (TSN1200 - NHL.com). That probably means that Prince will be off the 4th line while Hoffman is out. I imagine McCormick will play with Smith and Neil. He's a guy they would have looked at last year if the team hadn't gone on the big run. Let's hope it lights a fire under Puempel too.

Last edited:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Really hope it's wiercioch who comes out for methot instead of wideman

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
Looks like Lazar is getting top 6 minutes tonight not Prince

So it seems, looks like MacLean has returned disguised as Cameron. :cry:

If Garrioch is right, Lazar takes Hoff's spot, McCormick with JGP, Prince stays with Smith and Wideman is out.

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
Wier is going to be sent down in no time if this organization has any interest in winning games. Boro is pretty bad but he serves a purpose

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
The way he has been playing Wiercoich should sit IMO.

I think so too, hell I'd straight up waive him if it was up to me (and it was a realistic option)

However I think he made his case when he said that all he wanted was to be given the chance to succeed rather than getting scratched semi-regularly and his play to end last season convinced management that it was worth it

I'm sure he's getting close to the end of his rope but I doubt they scratch him before the 10 game mark

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
I think so too, hell I'd straight up waive him if it was up to me (and it was a realistic option)

However I think he made his case when he said that all he wanted was to be given the chance to succeed rather than getting scratched semi-regularly and his play to end last season convinced management that it was worth it

I'm sure he's getting close to the end of his rope but I doubt they scratch him before the 10 game mark

I can understand PW's point based on how MacLean was handling him last season.

However Cameron says a player's TOI is directly related to performance and if that's the case why is PW even in the lineup? :amazed:

Of course the news that Prince will still be on the 4th line while a call-up jumps on the third line and Lazar gets top line minutes likely has me questioning Cameron a great deal more than usual.

Wideman being scratched just pushes me over the top. :laugh:

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Ok, so it's going to be interesting how the D plays with Cowen and Boro back. I'm assuming we get out shot again.

I'm assuming Lazar is going to take Hoffman's spot. Which will make 3 RHS on that line. Not sure that's wise. This gives us a second line which has been lukewarm at best. A line of Mcormick - JGP - Chiasson, which doesn't look like will have much offense and our usual average at best fourth line. Yeah, now I'm expecting a loss.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
So it seems, looks like MacLean has returned disguised as Cameron. :cry:

If Garrioch is right, Lazar takes Hoff's spot, McCormick with JGP, Prince stays with Smith and Wideman is out.

It really does seem like Maclean hijacked Cameron's brain.

Why is it that all the other teams are putting their impressive rookies in positions to succeed while Cameron is burying ours? He did the exact opposite thing last season and thats why they had success.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
It really does seem like Maclean hijacked Cameron's brain.

Why is it that all the other teams are putting their impressive rookies in positions to succeed while Cameron is burying ours? He did the exact opposite thing last season and thats why they had success.

He had no choice last year due to the veteran injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad