Confirmed with Link: Coyotes claim Connor Ingram off of waivers from Nashville

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I like this one a lot. Had we had better goaltending this preseason we wouldn’t have winless

Yotes4Cup

Dec 1, 2017
I am worried due to this kids previous issues with substance abuse. Not the best place for him to be considering the circumstances.

SpaceCoyote

Jul 10, 2013
Wasting away
I am worried due to this kids previous issues with substance abuse. Not the best place for him to be considering the circumstances.

According to him he never had a substance abuse issue

Reactions: Jakey53

Yotes4Cup

Dec 1, 2017

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Awesome news!
I want this season to be a building year, not a tank year. This move offers a lot more hope.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I only know Ingram from reading about him here and then checking stats. I now know he shares a birthday with Pavel Bure, Chychrun, and Myself!!!! But my question is why folks here are so high on him? The stars kinda point to nowhere and he just lost his backup job to an average backup. Is it the potential and him finally getting a chance after getting himself ok? I know he's obviously worth taking a chance on at present time, just wondering if there's behind the scenes knowledge sorta thing
The bar is set pretty low with out goalie situation. Don't think this moves the bar much, but it would be nice if he became a Kuemper like project.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
The bar is set pretty low with out goalie situation. Don't think this moves the bar much, but it would be nice if he became a Kuemper like project.
Same hometown?? You say coincidence.....

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
I only know Ingram from reading about him here and then checking stats. I now know he shares a birthday with Pavel Bure, Chychrun, and Myself!!!! But my question is why folks here are so high on him? The stars kinda point to nowhere and he just lost his backup job to an average backup. Is it the potential and him finally getting a chance after getting himself ok? I know he's obviously worth taking a chance on at present time, just wondering if there's behind the scenes knowledge sorta thing

Johansson injured and they want Prosvetov developing in the ahl? Is my guess

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I get the feeling Ingram was their target all along. And they only grabbed Johansson as insurance in case Ingram didn’t hit waivers.
Thats kinda why I asked. He has been the name here for quite some time. I guess its a free swing at potential so really no downside.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
I don't think the current regime gives one rip about Prosvetov one way or the other tbh. He's given them basically no reason to as his development has completely stalled or arguably even regressed.

The current regime seem to be tanking for Bedard with that roster on paper. Prosvetov has had no help in Tucson since he arrived. That's hard for any goalie carrying that team on their back.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Thats kinda why I asked. He has been the name here for quite some time. I guess its a free swing at potential so really no downside.
I imagine people wanted him most because he’s one of the few goalies who would/could be on waivers before the season who is still in his mid twenties, still has some potential, and wasn’t just a for sure career AHLer.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I imagine people wanted him most because he’s one of the few goalies who would/could be on waivers before the season who is still in his mid twenties, still has some potential, and wasn’t just a for sure career AHLer.
Nashville is our goalie pipeline.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I mean, look at the names of the other waiver wire goalies. Dell, Tokarski, Pickard, Grosenick, Gillies, Copley, Bibeau, Khudobin, Kinkaid, Schneider... The list goes on. It’s mostly over the hill vets or career minor leaguers. That’s why the “younger” guys like Ingram and Daccord, and to some extent even Johansson, we’re the ones more sought after by fans.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
If he shows something I wonder if we are less inclined to get a goalie in the Chychrun return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad