OT: Covid19 part 13 Easter Cottage Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I'm not touching mine. I usually keep it at around 4 inches long, but by now it's basically down to my mid-chest.

Can't do anything about my hair either. My haircut is most of my head shaved with the middle (about 2-3 inches) untouched, combed back and tied into a ponytail. I just can't shave the hair on the sides by myself without potentially destroying the top portion that I've been growing out for several years now.

EDIT: This is similar to the look I have except my ponytail is longer and my beard is typically shorter.

Is it like this?

e69dcc9d5d5bda90a3f05de87ddfbb4d.jpg

Or like this?

Tran-Van-Hay-3.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Every time I look in the mirror now I am so upset. It looks so bad!!! I can't go clean shaven as @Runner77 suggested cause I don't have razors or cream an also I would look 10 years old.

Last time I shaved completely, I went from an 8 inch Thor beard to clean shaven and it looked like I was in an accident and lost half my face. I don't have a big chin so the long beard really adds a lot to my face.

Sorry to hear that. A lot of us are going to have grooming issues the more this prolongs. Look at Anderson Cooper, he tried to cut his own hair and created a bald spot. If you don't have to go out too often, you'll at least have time to grow it back.

Reactions: groovejuice

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry to hear that. A lot of us are going to have grooming issues the more this prolongs. Look at Anderson Cooper, he tried to cut his own hair and created a bald spot. If you don't have to go out too often, you'll at least have time to grow it back.
I’m in the army reserves as a 2nd job, but we haven’t been training for 5 weeks and it was probably a week or two before that when I last had a haircut. It’s been 6-7 weeks and I usually get a haircut every 2 weeks. I’m tempted to just shave it off completely, but I’m not a fan of that either. It’s pretty annoying, I know that.

Reactions: groovejuice

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just looked into that NS shooting tragedy.

At least 16 dead as per CTV news just now, including a 23 year career RCMP officer and mother of two. The shooter killed several in their homes, wore a uniform similar to the RCMP as well as drove a car that resembled an RCMP vehicle. So senseless and shocking.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
the hypothetical was that you were sick, but I see the goalposts have shift. Lol.
We are discussing someone asymptomatic, so there are two options, either you have it, or you don't.

If you do have it, there's nothing too late because nobody is suggesting to just meet all your friends on a daily basis. If I go see my buddy friday night, back home for the following week and he does the same. Then the virus won't have spread much, if even at all. Restaurants, cafes, bars, cinemas, malls, etc, aren't open. Unless there is a very big gathering somewhere with people not taking the slightest precautions, then we aren't going to see a big spread again, unless the virus mutates.

But, the likeliest scenario is none of the couple friends has it to begin with because we've been quarantined for 5 weeks.

There is no moving of the goalpost, it's just a discussion evolving. If people here weren't so confrontational with a ''you vs me'' stance, then you could have caught on.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Just looked into that NS shooting tragedy.

At least 16 dead as per CTV news just now, including a 23 year career RCMP officer and mother of two. The shooter killed several in their homes, wore a uniform similar to the RCMP as well as drove a car that resembled an RCMP vehicle. So senseless and shocking.

How does this even happen during these times...how crazy does one get.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Every time I look in the mirror now I am so upset. It looks so bad!!! I can't go clean shaven as @Runner77 suggested cause I don't have razors or cream an also I would look 10 years old.

Last time I shaved completely, I went from an 8 inch Thor beard to clean shaven and it looked like I was in an accident and lost half my face. I don't have a big chin so the long beard really adds a lot to my face.
More than 40,000 Covid-19 deaths only in USA and Waffledave is upset about his beard :dunno:

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Pro tip: I always try to put something over the counter like a newspaper or something I'm going to throw out anyway. It makes the clean up way easier after.

I know, I should have but I have one of those tiny vacuums, Shark and I actually vacuumed my head first which was the first time. :)

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad