OT: Covid-19 Part 12:

Status
Not open for further replies.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
we do our grocery 2/3 times a week - no delivery, we keep our distance, wash our hands regularly... we're 100% healthy.

and eating fresh food.
You’re going to end up being patient 0 in your community. If not already....

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Bearing in mind that those are reported cases. Still wise to be careful. We have had 9 cases here, yet two hours north in Calgary there are over 1000. I can't believe that our numbers aren't somehow skewed.

I'm taking into account hospitalized cases too, including ICU numbers which are going down.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
You’re going to end up being patient 0 in your community. If not already....
How can he be patient 9 if he stays inside his community and is healthy? For him to catch means someone else infected who have to transmit it, which means he wouldn't be patient 0...

Reactions: CrAzYNiNe

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Neither have I...and I didn't prepare anything 3 months ago. Not exactly sure what you prepared..
at soome point you expect people to understand very basic stuff such as : 2-3 bozos hoarding 6-8 months of food or buying guns in time of pandemic is NOT helping in any way, what really help is when the majority keep their distance and wash their hands regularly (among other things).

Reactions: lo striver

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
What is beachbody on demand?

Beachbody on Demand

Plenty of options. She wanted to do the package with the shake and blah blah blah. I just want to spend 30 minutes moving my lazy ass a day as like you I have a hard time being motivated. Doing it with her helps as we push each other to do it when the other is not feeling it.

We are doing the 21 day fix right now and its pretty good. Feeling like im working out muscles I never ever thought of while doing the gym thing. Might not be for everyone but I have been able to follow most moves even if I can't sustain the minute interval every time. I'll get there :D

Reactions: Runner77

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I'm really amazed there are people who worked as préposés aux bénéficiaires for 13$/h. Even at 17$/h I'm floored they can find people doing this kind of work.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm amazed ANYONE is doing ANY kind of work for under 20$/h, nevermind tough work like préposé.

Reactions: dinodebino

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I'm really amazed there are people who worked as préposés aux bénéficiaires for 13$/h. Even at 17$/h I'm floored they can find people doing this kind of work.

From what I learned when my fathers was in one of those homes, some people like the feeling of helping people who are on their way out or who have deficient abilities to care for themselves. I'm with you, I'd never be able to do that for someone else that isn't family.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
How can he be patient 9 if he stays inside his community and is healthy? For him to catch means someone else infected who have to transmit it, which means he wouldn't be patient 0...
Glad you’re not my neighbor.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
From what I learned when my fathers was in one of those homes, some people like the feeling of helping people who are on their way out or who have deficient abilities to care for themselves. I'm with you, I'd never be able to do that for someone else that isn't family.

Oh but I'm grateful that such people exist, that have "the gene" for caring about others in a hands on way. My point is that the salary is abysmal. It's absurd on its face.

Reactions: dinodebino

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Watching Contagion last week and damn did they ever nail it on some parts. Thank God we don't have a virus as deadly and social upheaval like in the movie but man what a great movie in terms of scientific accuracy (besides the vaccine timeline).

Reactions: llamateizer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad