Post-Game Talk: Countdown to oblivion right on track -- Joisey Squeaks by Habs, 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Don'T think i could dress like that at my job either.
Marc+Bergevin+2013+NHL+Draft+cQBolOkIYmJl.jpg

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Are you kidding me, Blou? No way he was really wearing those pants. :laugh:

Why do I remember a thread where his photos were being shooped for tighter purple pants?

I've searched all three images online and here is the outcome for each of the 3 images:

0 results

Searched over 27.0 billion images.

Great shoops, whoever it is that did them.

I'm telling you they're genuine. There was a time when you didn't have full control of the GDTs and PGTs :snide:, and there's a PGT somewhere on HFHabs that has live reactions of members (myself included) watching that episode of L'Antichambre where Bergevin made an even bigger fool of himself by wearing those silly purple pants.

Trust me when I say they're the real deal. I don't **** around when it comes to making fun of Bergie Boy.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm telling you they're genuine. There was a time when you didn't have full control of the GDTs and PGTs :)snide:), and there's a PGT somewhere on HFHabs that has live reactions of members (myself included) watching that episode of L'Antichambre where Bergevin made an even bigger fool of himself by wearing those silly purple pants.

Trust me when I say they're the real deal. I don't **** around when it comes to making fun of Bergie Boy.

Well, I trust you so if you insist.

Now about that "control" over GDTs and PGTs, I'll gladly move aside if anyone wants them. Only on HF would someone get razzed over free services. :laugh:

Reactions: Bloumeister

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
On another note, haven't seen Groove posting in this thread. I wonder if he's managed to elude Guy Fieri ...

27krau.jpg

Reactions: groovejuice

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
My god that can be all shopped right?

Awful.

Apparently, he shopped for those pants. Which is worse than someone arbitrarily shooping them online. :wg:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I've searched all three images online and here is the outcome for each of the 3 images:

0 results

Searched over 27.0 billion images.

Great shoops, whoever it is that did them.

I've found this one

img_1192.jpg

I don't have time (nor the will) to open it in affinity photo to check if it's a shop but it's a very well made shop.

There's also that which honestly is even worse

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't mind 50 years old douche bag that much but not at the head of the montreal canadiens ...

galchenyuk-bergevin.jpg

Either people have too much time to lose shoping MB or ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrei79

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
On another note, haven't seen Groove posting in this thread. I wonder if he's managed to elude Guy Fieri ...

27krau.jpg

I would have posted something had I been around. I was a guest at an Easter buffet at a local golf course. Nothing outside the typical fare you'd expect, except the roast beef was exceptionally delicious.

By the way, those purple pants photos don't look shooped. They're clearly photos of a frame on a tv, and Bergevin's shoes and socks don't match the similar pic with the blue pants. The host's shirt is different as well.

@Bloumeister has little credibility, but I'd take him at his word in this case. :sarcasm::laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I would have posted something had I been around. I was a guest at an Easter buffet at a local golf course. Nothing outside the typical fare you'd expect, except the roast beef was exceptionally delicious.

By the way, those purple pants photos don't look shooped. They're clearly photos of a frame on a tv, and Bergevin's shoes and socks don't match the similar pic with the blue pants. The host's shirt is different as well.

@Bloumeister has little credibility, but I'd take him at his word in this case. :sarcasm::laugh:

So one of those options on the plate, panned out. It's just that it wasn't the Guy Fieri one. :laugh:

Absolutely, we'll have to go with Blou on this one. A guy who gives as good as he gets. Like the time Phillip The Third told him to jettison his old shoops in outer space. :laugh:

Reactions: groovejuice

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
So one of those options on the plate, panned out. It's just that it wasn't the Guy Fieri one. :laugh:

Absolutely, we'll have to go with Blou on this one. A guy who gives as good as he gets. Like the time Phillip The Third told him to jettison his old shoops in outer space. :laugh:

Fieri has been exceptionally successful for a guy who is not, IMO, an exceptional chef. He is weirdly likeable and chews up the frame though. The new mandates of the Food Network (personality over skill and game show over cooking) suit him to a tee.

Reactions: Runner77

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Well, I trust you so if you insist.

Now about that "control" over GDTs and PGTs, I'll gladly move aside if anyone wants them. Only on HF would someone get razzed over free services. :laugh:

Ye of little faith :laugh:

Based on the time tag of the original screenshot I saved on my hard disk, the PurpleGate occurred on October 18, 2016. Habs season opener against Pittsburgh. Tried finding the PGT using the crappy search engine here, then with Google, no luck. All I could find was this tweet (and my subsequent reaction):

Have fun finding more proof online. The truth IS out there :nod:. But never doubt me again, you ************s :eviltongu

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Ye of little faith :laugh:

Based on the time tag of the original screenshot I saved on my hard disk, the PurpleGate occurred on October 18, 2016. Habs season opener against Pittsburgh. Tried finding the PGT using the crappy search engine here, then with Google, no luck. All I could find was this tweet (and my subsequent reaction):

Have fun finding more proof online. The truth IS out there :nod:. But never doubt me again, you ************s :eviltongu

You're the best. And we love you. :handclap:

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com

Same date. October 18, 2016. Bergevin was making the rounds on RDS and TVA Sports before the season opener.

Sadly, he didn't figure out until it was too late how dumb he'd look sitting down on the L'Antichambre set, and how tight the fugly, too short, slim-fitted Barney pants would get.

De l'eau dans la cave, as we say in French.

MAJOR FAIL :facepalm:

Reactions: Runner77

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Honestly the suit is not awful at all (if real). Pants are too short though and the socks really don't fit. But it's certainly not the way you expect someone at the head of a company like the ch to dress formally.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
lol, we've been taking swings at the purple pants for 2+ hours, let's focus on the tie now :hyper:

He's got a plaid f***ing pixelated tie.. he's got a pocket square that looks like its pink.. he's got brown shoes but a "blue" blazer and his socks are horizontal stripes.

What the f*** is he thinking.

There's like eighteen different colors, six different patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad