Post-Game Talk: Countdown to oblivion right on track -- Joisey Squeaks by Habs, 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Great call by Noble6 to go with the Drive for 0-5 (and its derivatives) as the season winds down and hopefully, so will our frazzled interest in this crapfest.

Countdown now at ...

27kjip.jpg

What else would you expect? All tanks to ...

27izhg.jpg

How close was this game's outcome? Hab tank fans were biting their nails as the game remained tied with only a few minutes left in the third period. Habs were on a 5 on 3 PP when out of the box comes Taylor Hall, picks up a loose puck and scores cleanly on a breakaway.

Massive elation erupted on both the Hab and Devil forums. Adam Michaels posted this gem of a tweet:

And davepeak cited this post from the NJ forum:

Habs board liked that goal even more than us it seems

And so, we'll keep counting this garbage down until we get it completely out of our system ...

27j1e0.jpg

Unfortunately, our favorite Gourmet Chef didn't post in our GDT tonight. However, we have reason to believe that Guy Fieri may have been behind it. We understand that Groove is safe and sound and in hiding but may not have access to an internet connection for the time being ...

27krau.jpg

Nothing like a Swede surrender! We'd give up now, if there were a way to not play those Romanian three games!

27iij9.gif

And speaking of a Romanian reference, there was this exchange in the GDT, that had all of the makings of another Violeta-Kabana moment, but for some reason, it didn't catch fire:

I used to work with a guy like that, ended up meeting his ex wife at the grocery store a few years later. Turns out he had a butt fetish?

You must've been in the vegetable aisle for her to tell you that

I found it strange she had so much eggplant, now that you mention it?

Haha terrible

And of course, the usual love for Christine Simpson, manifests itself in a lot of GDTs:

I really like Christine as well, I would love to sit down and have a glass of wine with her, she really interests me.

Very attractive and elegant lady

Man when she is on screen I do not miss a second, I had a very good female friend that she reminds me of. She just has a way with her.

Bottom line -- when whatever it is they're supposed to be doing on the ice is not getting your attention, distractions always make up for it.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Discuss!!

p.s.: If you've missed the game and you're looking for HD full-screen quality highlights of tonight's game including non-scoring plays, try this: Spoiler Free NHL Highlights

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Putrid stuff. Hey Geoff, there is an old saying “when your GM is digging a hole, take the f***ing shovel from him”!!

Reactions: Per Sjoblom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->